• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gotham9843

Gotham9843
3 months ago#1
Full disclosure, this topic is technically off topic as I play on Xbox but the board is dead so this is for people here like me who just go to the board with the most activity.

Hey, I play mostly solo or occasionally with a friend so group dungeons are pretty much out of the question for me. So I'm looking for a very casual pve oriented guild who likes to do group dungeons and the like.

If anyone knows a good active guild like this or if anyone wants to just organize a time and go through some of these group dungeons, base game and/or dlc, reply here or send me a message on Live. Gamertag is in my sig.
Live: Gotham0114
Switch FC: 8425 - 1928 - 6297

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 months ago#2
Did you try the in-game guild finder?
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
3 months ago#3
Either what was posted above or pay attention to the ads in Zone Chat.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: siarhei

siarhei
3 months ago#4
Gotham9843 posted...
Full disclosure, this topic is technically off topic as I play on Xbox but the board is dead so this is for people here like me who just go to the board with the most activity.

Hey, I play mostly solo or occasionally with a friend so group dungeons are pretty much out of the question for me. So I'm looking for a very casual pve oriented guild who likes to do group dungeons and the like.

If anyone knows a good active guild like this or if anyone wants to just organize a time and go through some of these group dungeons, base game and/or dlc, reply here or send me a message on Live. Gamertag is in my sig.

You can use activity finder to matchmake for any group dungeon.

User Info: Gotham9843

Gotham9843
3 months ago#5
Will do.
Live: Gotham0114
Switch FC: 8425 - 1928 - 6297
  • Topic Archived