• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Dark Brotherhood/Thieve's Guild event soon

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
3 months ago#11
the_requiem posted...
I am more interested in double nodes. Time to stock up on all those mats.

It's a pain in the ass, and not very efficient to farm resources in the event zones imo. Maybe really late at night, or very early in the morning.

I just don't think it's worth it, I just go to one of the other zones and farm during the event. There's hardly anyone around, and I can farm lots more resources in the same amount of time.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
3 months ago#12
WFO66 posted...
the_requiem posted...

It's a pain in the ass, and not very efficient to farm resources in the event zones imo. Maybe really late at night, or very early in the morning.

I just don't think it's worth it, I just go to one of the other zones and farm during the event. There's hardly anyone around, and I can farm lots more resources in the same amount of time.

I don't think it will be that busy, farming nodes may be easier with this event. People that have been playing a long time will only concentrate on getting event tickets. Newer players will probably be doing delves and world bosses for rewards.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
3 months ago#13
doodles40 posted...
WFO66 posted...
the_requiem posted...

I don't think it will be that busy, farming nodes may be easier with this event. People that have been playing a long time will only concentrate on getting event tickets. Newer players will probably be doing delves and world bosses for rewards.

Yeah, that is my experience too. Last time Hew's Bane and Gold Coast were busy enough to have long load times, but I had no problem gathering nodes. Hew's Bane I'd run into a few players picking up nodes on way to refuge from Abah's wayshrine else but rarely saw anyone picking nodes in Gold coast. Zone chat was full of share requests for dailies.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
3 months ago#14
Theres one area in Hews Bane that's great for farming anytime. I might do some, 8pm here is 4am eastern so hopefully there won't be anyone around by then. At least in a dlc aread you're competing with people who actually play the game to pick stuff up, not gold sellers or bots.... I hate the bots so much.

It takes a couple hours questing to unlock the theives guild heists and an hour to unlock the sacraments, best to do that now if you want to get the event crap.

If you're not a vampire Nightblade make a set of Nights Silence and some invisibility potions. The gear doesn't need to be max rank or upgraded at all. You'll thank me later :)

the_requiem
3 months ago#15
I just go in all guns blazing and wrap it up quickly if just interested in tickets. You can even take friends to heists. Play on alts, farm nodes or do some PvP while bounty on cooldown.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

FluffyKidJoe
3 months ago#16
Oh yeah that works for the tickets. I just try for the motifs at the same time.

the_requiem
3 months ago#17
I got most of the motifs during 5year event. Ones am missing, can easily trade with guildies, just need to sort out the inventory. Prices will also come down during this event as more motifs enter the market.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

FluffyKidJoe
3 months ago#18
Prices are still really low from the anniversary event :/

Crown store show case for July is up....

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56575

Brassy assassin personality and Nocturnal dress are pretty cool. The dress is just scandalous, cut down the front all the way to the belly button.

Other then that there really isnt anything that interests me this month.

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
3 months ago#19
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Prices are still really low from the anniversary event :/

Crown store show case for July is up....

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56575

Brassy assassin personality and Nocturnal dress are pretty cool. The dress is just scandalous, cut down the front all the way to the belly button.

Other then that there really isnt anything that interests me this month.

The Elsweyr furnishing pack is nice and Jode's Embrace too. Of course the house will depend on the price (but you get a free cheesy t-shirt, lol)
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

User Info: wrbk

wrbk
3 months ago#20
Eh, it's an alright event.
San Francisco 49ers San Francisco Giants Golden State Warriors
PSN: wrbk319
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Dark Brotherhood/Thieve's Guild event soon
  • Topic Archived