You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Anyone had trouble getting prophet quests to pop up? *spoilers*

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
2 months ago#1
A friend of mine is like 5 quests into the prophet story- she just went to the cave and met Abnur, then went back to the prophets cave and completed that quest.

The prophet hasn't shown up giving her another quest since. She tried going to his cave but all he said was he needed time to meditate.

Any ideas? Shes level 33 but I dont think level is the problem. Pretty sure they removed level requirements for these years ago.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
2 months ago#2
Level not an issue.

Just check if has Demon Weapon quest active, it is the Elsweyr prologue quest. Due to spoilerific story reasons, you can't have that active and get story quest at same time. Abandon that quest and it should pop up.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: Belimar

Belimar
2 months ago#3
If you have the Demon Weapon quest active, it can interfere with the main story progression. It is the one where Abnur shows up in the local Mage Guild in normal clothes and has you help him track down a tablet. If you abandon (or finish) that quest, the next time you enter a city, the main quest should unstick.

Specifically it sticks if you are on the portions of the main quest the directly involve Abnur. Like rescuing him, and immediately after rescuing him when he sends you off to collect info while Prophet meditates.

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 months ago#4
glad i saw this topic... guess i'm gonna have to abandon that quest before continuing the main quest.

seems stupid, though, since they don't have an issue having certain other NPCs in multiple places at once.
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
2 months ago#5
BTW, you can finish the Elsweyr prologue quest before main if you want, but it doesn't make sense story wise to do so.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
2 months ago#6
Ah of course, thanks guys
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Anyone had trouble getting prophet quests to pop up? *spoilers*