2 months ago #12
    Yeah, but to progress in Thieves Guild and Assassins Guild Questlines you'll have to get their respective skill lines to a certain rank, which will involve you going into a random city of a random faction and steal random stuff / kill a certain NPC.

Other than that, you can do the DLC in any order, but: 1) Some DLCs have "prequel" quests that will force you to go to a certain place in other faction territory; and 2) There's no specific order to them though I recommend doing Clockwork City before Summerset (only because of a few lines from Sotha Sil which wouldn't make much sense otherwise).

ZeroJinKui posted...
    and wait, to do silver/gold, i need to finish the invasion, as well?

I case it wasn't clear: you can do all quests for Cadwell's Silver / Gold before finishing Coldharbour invasion, but you'll only get credit for it after finishing the invasion (which triggers Silver / Gold).

Also, you don't need to play Coldharbour again after finishing Silver to unlock Gold.
    Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
    PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

Previous Versions
    2 months ago
    Yeah, but to progress in Thieves Guild and Assassins Guild Questlines you'll have to get their respective skill lines t a certain rank, which will involve you going into a random city of a random faction and steal randm stuff / kill a certain NPC.

Other than that, you can do the DLC in any order, but: 1) Some DLCs have "prequel" quests that will force you to go to a certain place in other faction territory; and 2) There's no specific order to them though I recommend doing Clockwork City before Summerset (only because of a few lines from Sotha Sil which wouldn't make much sense otherwise).

ZeroJinKui posted...
    and wait, to do silver/gold, i need to finish the invasion, as well?

I case it wasn't clear: you can do all quests for Cadwell's Silver / Gold before finishing Coldharbour invasion, but you'll only get credit for it after finishing the invasion (which triggers Silver / Gold).

Also, you don't need to play Coldharbour again after finishing Silver to unlock Gold.