You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Stuff worth buying with crowns when I just use ESO+ when I play?

User Info: derkadurp

derkadurp
1 month ago#1
Wondering if there are items I should grab in the ESO store, as really I just buy ESO+ during the month or two I play to avoid buying all the dungeon dlcs, however I noticed when attempting to make a stam necro newbie I didnt have some classes like Dunmer or Imperial.

If you use ESO+, are their side things worth getting for necro / Elysweir dlc?

I now have 8500 crowns saved, advice appreciated!

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#2
First of all you should have been able to make a Dunmer necro.

Anyways for me the two best things in the crown store are...

Any Race, Any Alliance
Allows you to make characters outside their normal alliance. Like a Khajit on Daggerfall, or a Breton on Ebonheart.

The Imperial Edition upgrade.
Let's you play as an Imperial and you get a nice white horse. I just really like Imperials.

Both are like 1500 crowns.

Beyond that there are always cool costumes, mounts and housing decorations. Just depends what you're into.

Buying individual dlcs eh, I'd rather just have plus.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#3
One more thing, crown stuff will be on sale at some point. Always prefer to buy during sale, unless you're really itching to play something NOW.
RDR2 / Elder Scrolls Online_| wreck_em |
^Currently playing |__________^PSN___ |

User Info: Raverbasher

Raverbasher
1 month ago#4
Getting the banker is great. Saves a lot of hassle. He's about 5000 though. They've bought out a new cat one which looks cute.
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling; but in rising every time we troll - Confucius, 0 AD.

User Info: derkadurp

derkadurp
1 month ago#5
Am I confused what a Dunmer is? It is not a selectable race or class across any 3 alliances, where do you choose Dunmer?

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 month ago#6
Dunmer is another name for dark elves.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. Stuff worth buying with crowns when I just use ESO+ when I play?