You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sony_vaio

sony_vaio
1 month ago#21
punisher1 posted...
Honestly you can do whatever you want. Your not forced to do anything.

If you abandon quests will they reappear or are they gone forever?

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#22
they will reappear. But if you were partially through quest, will have to restart from scratch.
RDR2 / Elder Scrolls Online_| wreck_em |
^Currently playing |__________^PSN___ |

User Info: derkadurp

derkadurp
1 month ago#23
I cant imagine how confusing it must be for new players now, it was even confusing at launch, but all these expansions and additions later I barely know how to play anymore.

User Info: sony_vaio

sony_vaio
1 month ago#24
derkadurp posted...
I cant imagine how confusing it must be for new players now, it was even confusing at launch, but all these expansions and additions later I barely know how to play anymore.

Yeah it’s not done very well. I’m playing Skyrim now. Much better game.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#25
sony_vaio posted...
derkadurp posted...

Yeah it’s not done very well. I’m playing Skyrim now. Much better game.

Apples. Oranges.
Elder Scrolls Online
^Currently playing

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
1 month ago#26
Skyrim= single player
ESO= mmo

I know that's obvious, but it's also the reason they shouldn't be compared imo.

I would also argue that ESO is actually a hell of a lot better, but that is also my opinion.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: derkadurp

derkadurp
4 weeks ago#27
I'm just saying its extremely busier now then it was at launch, I'm kind of enjoying playing it, but that will probably wear off in a month or so as usual, it's just a boring never ending game.

Like I said elsewhere, the most fun I have is doing random dungeons as my healer, with a cool group of stoney people on the headset to shoot the s*** with.

Beyond that the quests are mind numbing, the areas and world bosses are almost identical, there isn't a whole lot to like about this game at its core.
(edited 4 weeks ago)