You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sony_vaio

sony_vaio
1 month ago#1
Man there is sooooooo much to do. Let me ask y’all, do you try and clear and complete an entire area before moving on? Or do you skip around? I’m feeling overwhelmed at the moment. I’m currently level 14.

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
1 month ago#2
Depends, I;ve gone thru a few full clears across several characters, so i tend hop around now.

1st play thru, go in order. There handful of quest/comments carry over that are nice to catch.

Thou if you see grey'd out stuff and story is moving on next zone. Up to you. Most of those side quests are contained and don't matter when you do them. They wont feel out of place if you save guys farm from ghosts now or later. XD
Choco Cookies!

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#3
The first time I've cleared all zones in order, from My Faction storyline, then Main quest, then Mages / Fighters guild, then Cadwell Silver / Gold, then DLCs.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#4
You can go any way you want. I mixed up delves, dolmens and dailies with story and zone quests to keep things fresh. I have yet to finish zone quests on my main, but finished story quests.

If you want to go in order of best rewards, do the ones which give skill points.
RDR2 / Elder Scrolls Online_| wreck_em |
^Currently playing |__________^PSN___ |

User Info: Gwynbleidds

Gwynbleidds
1 month ago#5
I try to do everything in a zone before I move on to the next, but if I miss a World Boss, Anchor, Skyshard that's fine. Fighters and Mages Guild progression throws you into the next zones often, so I normally come back to these once I've reached that zone.

sony_vaio
1 month ago#6
There’s so much crap on the map I’m finding it very difficult to find out where I should be going to complete quest. I literally search for 30 minutes and still can’t find some egg or someone’s assistant.

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
1 month ago#7
Just make sure you have that specific quest active while you're trying to complete it. As long as you have the quest active it should show you pretty clearly on your map where you need to go.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

sony_vaio
1 month ago#8
WFO66 posted...
Just make sure you have that specific quest active while you're trying to complete it. As long as you have the quest active it should show you pretty clearly on your map where you need to go.

I do have it active. But where it shows it on the map it isn’t there? I walk around and it seems I’m right on it and the marker.

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 month ago#9
sony_vaio posted...
WFO66 posted...

I do have it active. But where it shows it on the map it isn’t there? I walk around and it seems I’m right on it and the marker.

Tap the touchpad to bring up the map (hold it to use your mount if you have one). You can also go to the quest n your journal and hit square, that will usually show you exactly where to go.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

sony_vaio
1 month ago#10
doodles40 posted...
sony_vaio posted...
WFO66 posted...

Tap the touchpad to bring up the map (hold it to use your mount if you have one). You can also go to the quest n your journal and hit square, that will usually show you exactly where to go.

Yeah I know all that. I’ve done all that. It says *hint* find some kind of egg
*hint* find somebody’s assistant