• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. As a level 40 MagWarden High Elf, should I restart as a StamNec?

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
1 month ago#1
I just want opinions on that and what race should I play?

User Info: rob99121

rob99121
1 month ago#2
Up to you on what you'll enjoy playing. Never really got the mag warden to work myself, you might benefit from playing sorc, dk or templar magicka, necro, dk or nb stam

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#3
Why not just create another character? You're getting one free with Elsweyr.
RDR2 / Elder Scrolls Online_| wreck_em |
^Currently playing |__________^PSN___ |

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#4
What I really wanted is a Class Change Token...
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
1 month ago#5
I have a character from every class, minus the necro. Need to update the game first. But what I like the most about ESO is that you can play just about anything, and the classes don't even matter. Just check the unique skills, and which ones (if any) you want to use. You can easily tailor the rest to your liking.

As for race... does it matter? Everyone can go anywhere, and there are no racial bonuses better than the others. I rarely even care about racial bonuses at all. I think it's much more important to spend some time in the character creator and create a character you really like the looks off. And don't forget to preview the different armor sets, too. Unless you are like me, and wear a costume most of the time.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#6
If you're thinking about restarting because stamcro's are the highest damage dealers right now I would. They will be nerfed to put them on par with the other classes.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
  3. As a level 40 MagWarden High Elf, should I restart as a StamNec?
  • Topic Archived