• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: innocentmage

innocentmage
1 month ago#1
Does any1 know when the new expansion will go live tues?

User Info: doodles40

doodles40
1 month ago#2
For some reason they don't have the maintenance times on the website. Usually the servers go live around 10am. You'll be able to start the download before the servers come back online.

If they post a more exact time I'll let you know. Of course even if they say it will go live at 10am it could be later if they run into problems.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

doodles40
1 month ago#3
They just posted the maintenance times.

June 3, 10:00PM EDT (June 4, 02:00 UTC) – June 4, 5:00AM EDT (June 4, 09:00 UTC)

Hopefully it will download automatically and by the time I get up it will be installed.
Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#4
Last year with Summerset it was live around 4am eastern, I remember because that's only 8pm here so i was able to get on for a couple of hours before i went to sleep.

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#5
On PC, download was available before servers came back up. So should be able to download it before maintenance ends and start playing by June4 5am EDT.
RDR2 / Elder Scrolls Online_| wreck_em |
^Currently playing |__________^PSN___ |

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 month ago#6
doodles40 posted...
June 3, 10:00PM EDT (June 4, 02:00 UTC) – June 4, 5:00AM EDT (June 4, 09:00 UTC)

Yikes, what will I do before sleeping?
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4], Gran Turismo 6 [PS3].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

the_requiem
1 month ago#7
Lord Heimdall posted...
doodles40 posted...

Not just that, there is also this:

ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 4, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

You won't be able to log in to game during that time. Assuming all goes as per schedule, you will have a 2 hour window to play and then go down for another 3 hours.

doodles40
1 month ago#8
Lord Heimdall posted...
doodles40 posted...

Personally I will drink heavily, lol. I'll probably be asleep by the time they shut the servers down.

doodles40
1 month ago#9
the_requiem posted...
Lord Heimdall posted...
doodles40 posted...

Not just that, there is also this:

ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 4, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

You won't be able to log in to game during that time. Assuming all goes as per schedule, you will have a 2 hour window to play and then go down for another 3 hours.

You can still play during account maintenance, you just can't go into the store or change account details of their website.

the_requiem
1 month ago#10
Oh, I thought you couldn't log in to the game during account maintenance coz you need to log-in to your account.
  • Topic Archived