• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StonecoldRPS

StonecoldRPS
1 month ago#1
Been thinking of trying ESO but have no desire to do the MP. How fun is it if I only wanna do SP?
PS4 or Xbox One, Either way, it's all good.
Just enjoy what you have & most of all, have fun.

User Info: rob99121

rob99121
1 month ago#2
Played for first two years sp like it was skyrim and loads more content added since. Lots of fun to be had with MP though, both coop and pvp

User Info: Cynnalia

Cynnalia
1 month ago#3
ESO is definitely very SP-friendly. The whole main questline is solo only, actually. I had never played an MMO before jumping into ESO and while I eventually enjoyed some PVP and group dungeons, I've always appreciated I can log in and play without anyone else if I want to.
Earth without Art is just Eh

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#4
Most solo friendly mp game.
RDR2 / Elder Scrolls Online_| wreck_em |
^Currently playing |__________^PSN___ |

User Info: chakramstrike

chakramstrike
1 month ago#5
Cynnalia posted...
ESO is definitely very SP-friendly. The whole main questline is solo only, actually. I had never played an MMO before jumping into ESO and while I eventually enjoyed some PVP and group dungeons, I've always appreciated I can log in and play without anyone else if I want to.

I second this. I got the game on release and have played it constantly since. There are dungeons you can team up with other players, but if you build the right kind of character you can solo them as well. The only area I would avoid is the capital as it is all pvp, again unless you build the Uber characters then you can prolly solo it.
"What we are never changes, but who we are never stops changing."
PSN: yunalesca26

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
1 month ago#6
I only play for sp also
Sorry for my bad English

StonecoldRPS
1 month ago#7
I think I'm gonna give it a try. Can anyone recommend a class or does it really matter?

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
1 month ago#8
There are 5 classes and 6th one coming with Elsweyr. Each one has different playstyles which is more a matter of individual preference.

What class/role you normally like to play in RPGs?
RDR2 / Elder Scrolls Online_| wreck_em |
^Currently playing |__________^PSN___ |

StonecoldRPS
1 month ago#9
I'm usually a sword/shield type of player but I'd kinda like to try something a bit different with ESO

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#10
I think you might like Dragonknight.
  • Topic Archived