• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Remind ending spoiler
AYuma100 1 month ago#1
Don't know if this is a spoiler or not but Sora's keyboard gives Kairi a light then we see Namine waking up what is this light?
(edited 1 month ago)
DuranDD 1 month ago#2
I do not really understand your question. Most other topics you post do not make sense to me. Are you able to give more details?
Hirokey123 1 month ago#3
Sora used his keyblade to release Namine’s heart from within Kairi which then transferred into her new body. The light you see is Namine’s heart leaving Kairi.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
Do you really need to make 10 topics for each of questions?
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays
"Sora's keyboard"

I didn't know Sora was a musician.

The idiocy of mankind makes it next to impossible to resist the urge to punch a kitten in the balls.
I am TEH GRATE OSTOOPIDONE. PHEAR ME!
AYuma100 1 month ago#6
Yes that's it Sora released Namines heart from Kairi. How do you keep all questions in same topic? I don't know how. Sorry guys.
Probably the way you just did
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays
mahboi 1 month ago#8
Speaking of that scene: Remember when only Riku-Ansem's keyblade could release hearts?
Let this tragic tale open the eyes of all who view it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duI4MmSxHKs
AYuma100 1 month ago#9
Yes
Rharyx211 1 month ago#10
LeafOnTheWind42 posted...
Probably the way you just did
lmao
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Remind ending spoiler
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Sinister Crystal? Side Quest4 Answers
Where do you get curaga? Side Quest3 Answers
Where can I find Portobello? Side Quest2 Answers
Who is in car with Yozora? Plot1 Answer
What happened to Re:Mind ps4 theme? Tech Support2 Answers