• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Kingdom Hearts Critical Mix cancelled due to the community

User Info: ryansigns

ryansigns
1 week ago#31
Morrowindmodman posted...
Makes us normal KH fans look bad by association.
pfhht...normal.
riiiiight.
"What I do, I do, with no regrets"
-H.S.Yuna
GrandCross6 posted...
no problem xendra, should have reached out to ask beforehand
I'm not Xendra. Just a caring supporter.

User Info: trimmzy

trimmzy
1 week ago#33
Vibi posted...
I think it says something when a sarcastic comment like this can be seen in almost every fanbase. Almost all fanbases have people like this. Rarely are there fanbases where the majority do stuff like this.

Kingdom080500 posted...
This. Let's stop assuming the entire fanbase is garbage because one special group of snowflakes act like children on one occasion. Most people in the fanbase aren't even aware this happened, let alone wtf a "critical mix" is.

I was talking about Bloody’s fan base, which is made up of a lot more than KH fans. I was not talking about the KH fan base, which is generally quite reasonable. Vibi’s point still stands but it sounds like Kingdom took it personally so I wanted to clear that up.

User Info: mninp

mninp
1 week ago#34
GrandCross6 posted...
Yeah so KH Critical Mix was a mod that changed many things about KH1 such as combos and balancing and did things like accessories having abilities as well as keyblades and such

The community seemed to have such a large issue with how the creator responded to criticism of the hardest mode in the mod known as Master Mode (check comments on BB's youtube, she more or less responded with git gud or don't play) that they doxxed her and sent death threats and thus she stopped work on the mod

Wait...bloodybizkit is a woman?

Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: kinode

kinode
1 week ago#35
mninp posted...
Wait...bloodybizkit is a woman?
No, they're talking about the creator of the mod. Bl00dy just played it on stream.
SENA will actually start a keyblade war at this point

User Info: CobaltNova

CobaltNova
1 week ago#36
This still annoys me.

Gamers need to relax, especially if they arent actually playing, they can just shut it.
Bloody finally made a statement on what happened here.

I can't help but feel that I may have criticized this mod some time back - I remember commenting on the 1.5/2.5 boards a while back about how I didn't like the one-hit kill potential of using Oblivion and now I kinda feel bad that I even said anything myself. =/

Topic killer - if you see this poster post, you know your topic is dead.

User Info: glave-wurm

glave-wurm
1 week ago#38
FallenStar2565 posted...

I can't help but feel that I may have criticized this mod some time back - I remember commenting on the 1.5/2.5 boards a while back about how I didn't like the one-hit kill potential of using Oblivion and now I kinda feel bad that I even said anything myself. =/
One hit death on Oblivion might be excessive, but Oblivion is probably the thing that stands out in kh1fm the most, in terms of needing rebalanced.

It was fine in kh1, but in kh1fm, oblivion and divine rose are available at the same time, and the rose is much better in everyway but length (the least important stat, since it is always the inverse of speed, except on Ultima).
Riku, who was, in turn, pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem while he worked for Ansem who was pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem. ~ KMAnsem
Yeah, I'm not saying that the keyblade didn't need to be rebalanced but I, for one, always hated one-shots (which is why I found a level 1 run to be hell in general) and to have my favorite keyblade make such things possible... it didn't exactly rub me the right way.

I never made any death threats, though and I'm too computer illiterate to doxx anyone and even if I could, I think that's a stupid thing to do over a mod.

Topic killer - if you see this poster post, you know your topic is dead.
FallenStar2565 posted...

There's no need to feel bad for criticism. Criticism in and of itself is fine. It's the death threats and doxxing that are unacceptable. As you said, these are things you didn't participate in.
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Kingdom Hearts Critical Mix cancelled due to the community
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A