• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. You know, before the Kingdom Hearts game the 3D came out, <spoiler>

User Info: EclairReturns

EclairReturns
1 month ago#1
I felt that Xehanort possessing Terra's body would be much more of an obstacle to defeating the former once and for all. Then that game in the title of this topic came out, and suddenly, it's revealed that it is not so much of a problem anymore. I mean, Xehanort possessing Terra was a problem that needed resolving, and consequently was resolved one and a quarter games, the filler part of the a game, seven Lich fights, and two, maybe three Organization fights later. And yes, it was an obstacle to defeating Xehanort. But I sort of expected it to present to the Guardians with a bigger dilemma of how to kill Xehanort without killing Terra. Come to think of it, I expected a lot of things about this game to be different.

For example, when I first heard about Anti-Aqua, I sort of expected something like this to happen:

(0) Some unforeseen consequences brings DiZ out of the picture, leading her to believe she can save no one.

[Fade-in, no background music]

(1) The camera pans around the back of her half-sitting figure, motionless, but clearly deep in thought.
(2) The moment that her face is about to be visible, the camera switches to a view of the lower half of her face; she's not smiling.
(3) She gets up, and the camera shows her walking to the dark ocean, face still not visible.
(4) The camera is then aimed from her perspective, when she sees her reflection in the water.
(5) A single tear is spilt unto it, during which her anti-form is shown briefly in the ripples.
(6) The camera pans out to show the whole beach, and Aqua's back to the camera.
(7) Then the scene fades out and a distinct splash is heard.

To be honest, though, this reimagining came after I saw the actual process of corruption, which disappointed me slightly. Anyway, how was your day, board?

I must have these answers.
Number XII: Larxene.
The Organization's Savage Nymph.

User Info: Letsago

Letsago
1 month ago#2
EclairReturns posted...
I felt that Xehanort possessing Terra's body would be much more of an obstacle to defeating the former once and for all. Then that game in the title of this topic came out, and suddenly, it's revealed that it is not so much of a problem anymore. I mean, Xehanort possessing Terra was a problem that needed resolving, and consequently was resolved one and a quarter games, the filler part of the a game, seven Lich fights, and two, maybe three Organization fights later. And yes, it was an obstacle to defeating Xehanort. But I sort of expected it to present to the Guardians with a bigger dilemma of how to kill Xehanort without killing Terra. Come to think of it, I expected a lot of things about this game to be different.

For example, when I first heard about Anti-Aqua, I sort of expected something like this to happen:

(0) Some unforeseen consequences brings DiZ out of the picture, leading her to believe she can save no one.

(1) The camera pans around the back of her half-sitting figure, motionless, but clearly deep in thought.
(2) The moment that her face is about to be visible, the camera switches to a view of the lower half of her face; she's not smiling.
(3) She gets up, and the camera shows her walking to the dark ocean, face still not visible.
(4) The camera is then aimed from her perspective, when she sees her reflection in the water.
(5) A single tear is spilt unto it, during which her anti-form is shown briefly in the ripples.
(6) The camera pans out to show the whole beach, and Aqua's back to the camera.
(7) Then the scene fades out and a distinct splash is heard.

To be honest, though, this reimagining came after I saw the actual process of corruption, which disappointed me slightly. Anyway, how was your day, board?

I must have these answers.
It's a good thing Sora had to rewind time. If they defeated the Demon Tide the first time and he didn't use the power of waking, Terranort, and by extension Terra, would be straight-up dead from Zettaflare.
Let's-a go! Okey dokey!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. You know, before the Kingdom Hearts game the 3D came out, <spoiler>
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A