• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Things KH3 Does Better than KH2?

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
1 month ago#1
Alright, so it's obvious a lot of folks find that KH3, in comparison to previous entries, is fairly wanting in certain areas. Combat, story, etc....I was wondering: is there anything anybody thinks KH3 does better than previous games?

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#2
Graphics
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
1 month ago#3
Superbosses.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: DS977

DS977
1 month ago#4
Aerial guarding is a huge start, not having to swap around party members, not having to level up drive forms to get mobility, being able to very quickly cancel out of moves. Those are a few things it has on KH2.
"What is so funny, you imbeciles! How dare you get a happy ending! How DARE you!"

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
1 month ago#5
Graphics
Number of Ratatouille-based keyblades
Gummi ship building
World size and interactions
Playing as Kairi
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 month ago#6
Formchanges won't screw you over as badly, perhaps?

Also, I second the Gummi ship suggestion by my esteemed colleague, SmokyProgg.
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
1 month ago#7
Well, in regard to the combat...at least Osaka team's improved from where they started. ^_^

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 month ago#8
I still like the command deck, tho.
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

User Info: Zeanoto

Zeanoto
1 month ago#9
Aerial guard is nice but it wasn't as necessary in KH2 because SC/OM was more lax than in KH3.

User Info: PizzaRules

PizzaRules
1 month ago#10
Tomasagaz14 posted...
Superbosses.
only this IMO
If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live - Tommy Wiseau
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Things KH3 Does Better than KH2?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A