• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. What iff ff13 vs was meant to be tied into the kh verse

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
2 days ago#1
And since it got canned fer ff 15, nomura had to change the characters to go with his original idea.

I keep thinking back to type 0 and the others how regularly time travel kept getting f***ed with. Specifically type 0 since that has the whole crystal stasis deal before 15 came out.

Specifically i mean that ff13 versus was already going to be tied into the kh verse as the first fully integrated ff world.

Who knows, maybe MoM is going to turn out to be someone related to the gods as their scion or something.

I mean kh originally started as a disney/ff fusion so why not end the series on a similar note as a full on mix. A final mix if you will.

Nomura does have a hard on for his characters and it seemed he was very passionate about versus considering all the ways hes been trying to squeeze his charscters in. The only thing missing was his own ff world
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
2 days ago#2
But Verum Rex won't be Versus XIII. Definitely takes some cues from Nomura's old concepts, but there's already plenty of stuff to show whatever it'll end up becoming (new IP, or just another part of KH's overall universe) won't be just a Versus clone.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!

Devil_A
2 days ago#3
Kingdom080500 posted...
But Verum Rex won't be Versus XIII. Definitely takes some cues from Nomura's old concepts, but there's already plenty of stuff to show whatever it'll end up becoming (new IP, or just another part of KH's overall universe) won't be just a Versus clone.

It doesnt have to be a clone tho.

Like maybe had versus pushed through he wouldnt have been able to intergrate it as a parallel to kh but since it didnt come through, he now has freedom to flesh its part in the story rather than just another world like radiant garden
The Crystal Stasis come from XIII. All three was supposed to share the same Universe/Mythos after all.

The fact that 'Yozora' is more authoritative like Ravus rather than shy and s bit of a dork like Nomura's Noctis shows it won't be a complete clone.
Don't mind me, just looking for a quick death

Devil_A
1 day ago#5
DaimaoTakahashi posted...
The Crystal Stasis come from XIII. All three was supposed to share the same Universe/Mythos after all.

The fact that 'Yozora' is more authoritative like Ravus rather than shy and s bit of a dork like Nomura's Noctis shows it won't be a complete clone.

What made me think of type 0 more was the whole time travel mechanic they had goin.

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 day ago#6

Noctis wasn't a dork until the final year of development though, Nomura has nothing to do with adorkable Noct. This is obvious in the Episode Duscae demo when Ray Chase is still being Batman (I'll say, I actually really liked that take on Noctis), remember by that point Nomura was completely out of FFXV's development.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Duey

Duey
1 day ago#7
Not sure if you listened to his dialogue in the 2011 trailer but Noctis came off as arrogant and ready to throw down with anyone until XV became a thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. What iff ff13 vs was meant to be tied into the kh verse
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A