• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Just want to be sure before I start ReMind

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#11
@Devil_A - 14 stars for Limit Cut good enough if I go into it without turning off ANY codes beforehand?
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#12
FallenStar2565 posted...
@Devil_A - 14 stars for Limit Cut good enough if I go into it without turning off ANY codes beforehand?

Thats the limit of stars you can keep off.

Remind only offers 1 boss that gives points and thats armored xehanort. Iirc, he gives 10k.

All of the data fights give 25000. If you did what i told you in the other topic, you can keep 12-18 star codes off and only need to do the data fights to get a rank.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#13
I swear, I'm going to have to turn on Cure for the Xemnas/Saix fight. I can't focus on ONE of them without being f***ed up the ass by the other. =_=

Edit: f***ing finally... That was f***ing insane... On Beginner mode, Saix, in Berserk mode can f***ing wipe out Roxas in two or three hits. That's stupid. -_-'
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: matty397

matty397
1 week ago#14
Wait, are you aware the final boss of ReMind is the only fight they score you on? Or are you just going for a run with the codes?

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#15
matty397 posted...
Wait, are you aware the final boss of ReMind is the only fight they score you on? Or are you just going for a run with the codes?

Honestly, at this point, I thought I'd be decent enough to just get through the game and Re:Mind with all codes on... I sure as heck didn't expect Saix to be able to three-shot Roxas on Beginner mode. =_=

That's really dumb, IMO.
Yeah the Pro codes do affect Roxas, Aqua, and Riku so you gotta be careful during their fights.
The trick with the Saix, Xemnas fight is to keep targeting Xemnas and hope Xion and Axel keep Saix busy
FC: 2878-9699-0140

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#17
That's not how I won that fight; I focused on Saix since he could hit me from behind or the sides if I neglected him. Xemnas never specifically targeted me so I could just let him stick around whilst I played chicken with Saix, hitting him with Waterga and running away until my MP recharged.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#18
Okay, MX is gone. Time for these accursed Data fights. 12 Star codes to be turned off.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#19
FINALLY. I got that effin' Risk-Taker trophy. God damn...

I swear here and now that I will NEVER... EVER again... touch Data battles UNLESS there are EZ mode codes for them. I am NOT built for this s***. =_=
Yeah you can use the EZ codes on them and congrats.
FC: 2878-9699-0140
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Just want to be sure before I start ReMind
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A