• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Just want to be sure before I start ReMind

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#1
Okay, I just finished getting all my stats to 100 and just beat Dark Inferno with all Pro Mode codes active.

I have 165,000 points and I'm a rank G.

What can I do with regard to the Data fights, presuming that I want to be able to use (at the very least) Cure, Formchanges and either Links OR items and still hit the mark of 365,000 points?

I just want to be sure before I start the thing and end up messing up.
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#2
You have a 12-18 point allowance.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#3
I'm still not fully clear on this; does that count for all Data battles or if I turn off three codes that equal that amount, will the effect be cumulative, like, say, I turn on Formchanges and Cure, will the effect be doubled if I fight two Data battles?
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

User Info: kkusagami

kkusagami
1 week ago#4
https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/euhq6x/heres_some_information_to_help_people_get_arank/

u can do calculations here

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#5
I've read that a thousand times; I still don't comprehend whether having the codes turned off for more than one Data fight means that they won't accumulate stars.

Which is the purpose of my question here.

(Since I'm an idiot and speak a foreign tongue, apparently...)
If you wanna be safe make 2 saves before starting the Data Org and if you run into trouble with one just load the backup save.

But curious what mode on are you on? If its beginner you should be able to get through the Data org by just turning on Battle items and using Elixers. But if you really wanna be safe farm some stat boost items before starting them

actually weren't you farming boosts before for these fights? so assuming you've maxed out your stats. and if your on beginner you should be able to just attack and payback strike your way to an A rank in the Data Org. Just turn on battle items for healing purposes
FC: 2878-9699-0140
(edited 1 week ago)

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#7
Formchanges would be nice so that I'm not totally limited to my base attacks; Links would be good for at least Xion, MX, and Xemnas (Xemnas's DM, in particular - it doesn't matter HOW much HP you have, those blasts will just drain all of your HP bar), and Cure is just... well, in case I can't get off an item due to Item lag. *shrug*

And yeah, I have 100 (or roughly thereabouts) on Strength, Magic, and Defense (with Default Status on). And I'm on Beginner.

I just have little confidence in my ability to beat these guys, even on Beginner without *some* healing.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: kkusagami

kkusagami
1 week ago#8
FallenStar2565 posted...
I've read that a thousand times; I still don't comprehend whether having the codes turned off for more than one Data fight means that they won't accumulate stars.

Which is the purpose of my question here.

(Since I'm an idiot and speak a foreign tongue, apparently...)
if a boss gives 5000 points, it reducts 125 points on 1 star code,5 stars meaning 625 points.
so 25 000 points ,meaning everything is x 5 from the calculations above.
if formchange code is 5 stars ,meaning 3125 points , so if u turn on only one 5 stars code ,you will be getting 21875 points.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#9
Using Devil_A's post - "u have 12-18 stars", then, I could turn off enough codes to reach that 12 star level and fight the Re: Mind and Data bosses with that and it wouldn't be like... 12 stars for one boss and then 24 for the next?
FallenStar2565 posted...
Formchanges would be nice so that I'm not totally limited to my base attacks; Links would be good for at least Xion, MX, and Xemnas (Xemnas's DM, in particular - it doesn't matter HOW much HP you have, those blasts will just drain all of your HP bar), and Cure is just... well, in case I can't get off an item due to Item lag. *shrug*

And yeah, I have 100 (or roughly thereabouts) on Strength, Magic, and Defense (with Default Status on). And I'm on Beginner.

I just have little confidence in my ability to beat these guys, even on Beginner without *some* healing.
Yeah Xemnas will kill you if you don't dodge the tail end of his DM. I recommend watching a youtube video on it. The trick is when he starts the last super long barrage blast to actually dodge roll into a guard to avoid the unblock-able blue blasts then dodge roll again partway through to avoid the 2nd volley of blue blasts then back into guard. Its actually really simple I got it on my 2nd try
FC: 2878-9699-0140
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Just want to be sure before I start ReMind
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A