• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Got 11 more days before I can play Re:Mind because Xbone but-

User Info: Banana_Cyanide

Banana_Cyanide
2 days ago#1
-from what I seen of the premium menus it looks like Pro codes are meant for Proud and below and EZ Codes are meant for Critical. Or at the very least for those that find critical to be a bit too difficult.
Who knew bananas could be so lethal?
Proud member of The Church of The Man-Emperor of Mankind.
I mean, it all depends on your skill level. There are people who are doing the secret boss on level 1 Crit, no damage, all Pro Codes, and even more restrictions beyond that. There are probably some people who would manage to struggle on Proud with some EZ Codes (I won't say all Pro Codes because Deadly Blow exists).

In so far as EZ Codes make the game easier and Pro Codes make the game harder, using Pro Codes on Proud or EZ Codes on Crit would likely create an experience which is a difficulty between the two. But there's certainly no forced using of either ones on any given difficulty
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays

User Info: Banana_Cyanide

Banana_Cyanide
2 days ago#3
I guess I should have said that they are geared towards those difficulties since that seems more accurate.

I will say though I wish the Xbone version would release sooner (pretty sure Sony has something to do with that) but I am looking very forward to using those codes.
Who knew bananas could be so lethal?
Proud member of The Church of The Man-Emperor of Mankind.
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Got 11 more days before I can play Re:Mind because Xbone but-
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A