• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I need help to know what are the Bad abilities ?

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
2 days ago#11
SSjMikito posted...
Same reason why all the auto-drive abilities in KH2 are bad, they just get in the way and take away options.
Why would you ever not want to use your finishing ability when in Keyblade transformation??
What's your thought on Magic Flash VS Last Charge, @Hirokey123?
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

User Info: matty397

matty397
2 days ago#13
WizardHazard posted...
Why would you ever not want to use your finishing ability when in Keyblade transformation??
It's not that you don't want to use the finisher, it's because formchanges won't end during a combo, even if the gauge is at zero. If you have auto finish on, the finisher will activate immediately, whereas without auto finish, you can do the entire combo, then use the formchange finisher after the combo finisher.

User Info: Greymind

Greymind
2 days ago#14
"Bad" ones are ~
Magic Flash
Payback Raid
Aerial Dodge
Sonic Cleave/slash/Somersault
Damage Control
Attraction Extender
Auto Finish

Some to be careful with are ~
Quick Slash
Aerial Sweep
Triple Rush
Speed Slash
MP Safety
Formchange Extender
Magic Lock-on
We frequently pass so near to happiness without seeing, without regarding it, or if we do see and regard it, yet without recognizing it. ...
(edited 2 days ago)
Greymind posted...
Formchange Extender
I'm not saying you're wrong, but what do you need to be careful about with Formchange Extender?
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays
I'd kind of like to know why Damage Control is a "bad" ability, myself. =/
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

Greymind
2 days ago#17
LeafOnTheWind42 posted...
I'm not saying you're wrong, but what do you need to be careful about with Formchange Extender?
Rage form, that's really it
We frequently pass so near to happiness without seeing, without regarding it, or if we do see and regard it, yet without recognizing it. ...

Greymind
2 days ago#18
FallenStar2565 posted...
I'd kind of like to know why Damage Control is a "bad" ability, myself. =/
Doesn't really do anything imo. Could use the AP for better abilities.

User Info: matty397

matty397
2 days ago#19
Greymind posted...
Doesn't really do anything imo. Could use the AP for better abilities.
But assuming you have spare AP and aren't using the 30 Abilities code, there's no reason not to have Damage Control right?

User Info: SSjMikito

SSjMikito
2 days ago#20
WizardHazard posted...
As already mentioned, you can stretch out the forms by comboing when its supposed to end. The other thing is that some forms just have really bad or risky or finishers. Wheel of Fate and Hero's Origin for example are 2 of the best keyblades in the game and both of them have extremely unreliable finishers that can get you killed.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I need help to know what are the Bad abilities ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A