• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. What if Lord Voldemort joined the Organization XIII?
slmcknett posted...
I see that no one here can understand hypotheticals and have fun. I'm sorry, TC.

I think Voldemort-Xehanort would be a great character.

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
2 days ago#12
He's too weak.

KH characters are MFTL, most Org 13 members are Large Star lvl with MX being Universal.

User Info: Tomasagaz14

Tomasagaz14
2 days ago#13
WizardHazard posted...
He's too weak.

KH characters are MFTL, most Org 13 members are Large Star lvl with MX being Universal.

Not taking in account how much you are overhyping KH characters, I literally stated that Voldemort will get buffed and get power enough comparable to other Members.
Official Mr. Who Would Win.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
2 days ago#14
So we have VoldeNort?

Killing Curse could be the name of his keyblade!!!

WizardHazard
1 day ago#15
Tomasagaz14 posted...
Not taking in account how much you are overhyping KH characters, I literally stated that Voldemort will get buffed and get power enough comparable to other Members.
Who's overrating who? ZEUS re-arranged hundred of STARS in KH2, by scaling Sora is MUCH stronger than Zeus and so are Org XIII members
Therefore they're all large star level at least.

MX is Universal with X-Blade, he planned to wipe out the universe and start it froms scratch again

Tomasagaz14
1 day ago#16
WizardHazard posted...
Who's overrating who? ZEUS re-arranged hundred of STARS in KH2, by scaling Sora is MUCH stronger than Zeus and so are Org XIII members
Therefore they're all large star level at least.

MX is Universal with X-Blade, he planned to wipe out the universe and start it froms scratch again

Moving Stars literally means nothing about busting power, only that Zeus has tons of range.
Xehanort wasn't going to destroy the Universe by himself with the X-Blade, he just summoned Kingdom Hearts, which would do all the job.
Smash Most Wanteds: Phoenix Wright, Bandana Dee, Paper Mario, Terra Branford and Soma Cruz.

WizardHazard
1 day ago#17
Tomasagaz14 posted...
Moving Stars literally means nothing about busting power, only that Zeus has tons of range.
Xehanort wasn't going to destroy the Universe by himself with the X-Blade, he just summoned Kingdom Hearts, which would do all the job.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Xehanort

Weird how vs battles disagrees with you

Universe level (Wields the X-Blade, which granted him control over Kingdom Hearts. Was going to erase the "worlds" and create a new world with a balance of light and darkness. Superior to the other Seekers of Darkness)

Tomasagaz14
1 day ago#18
WizardHazard posted...
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Xehanort

Weird how vs battles disagrees with you

Oh no, Vs Battles wiki, a wiki that nobody takes seriously due to their constant BS claims, I have been utterly and completely defeated.

User Info: SBK91

SBK91
1 day ago#19
WizardHazard posted...
ZEUS re-arranged hundred of STARS in KH2, by scaling Sora is MUCH stronger than Zeus
Sora's magic is canonically nothing compared to Zeus's.

Tomasagaz14 posted...
Moving Stars literally means nothing about busting power
Who taught you physics?

Tomasagaz14
1 day ago#20
SBK91 posted...
Sora's magic is canonically nothing compared to Zeus's.

Who taught you physics?

Let's say that I can move a relatively big boulder, does that mean that I can destroy the big boulder?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. What if Lord Voldemort joined the Organization XIII?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A