• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Ultimate vs Double Form

User Info: BoardHero

BoardHero
1 week ago#11
Double Form is what I use when I want to feel strong without being broken. Like Master Form in KH2.
"Kingdom Hearts!" - Master Xehanort, 2019
Ultimate Form is worth the grind to obtain the strongest keyblade. The keyblade itself even looks badass.

You've seen the other two before. It's sweet that you can dual wield, but Sora and Roxas have done that in Days and KH2. This is the first time that Sora's been a teleporting sword portal blaster man and so it's more novel.

User Info: SBK91

SBK91
1 week ago#13
Ultimate is better in pretty much every way.

User Info: Maiave

Maiave
1 week ago#14
Double Form has a better Enemy tracking when they are falling I feel.

I love both but Double is more satisfying.
If my English isn't on point, you can politely point it out to me. I'm trying to improve. Thanks.

User Info: SorakhII

SorakhII
1 week ago#15
Ultimate form is still more powerful
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig(Romans 10:9)

User Info: Deathtnks

Deathtnks
1 week ago#16
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
Double Form dual wields, so that’s an automatic win.

Ultimate Form gives you Unlimited Blade Works, much better then just using 2 Keyblades.
Deathtnks posted...
Ultimate Form gives you Unlimited Blade Works, much better then just using 2 Keyblades.

Yeah, but it’s not actual dual wielding.
My point stands.

Please don’t take me seriously.
President of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub. Members: 41
"YOU WILL LISTEN TO MY PLOT ADVANCING LECTURE! GOT IT!?" - Noire

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
1 week ago#18
Ultimate Form is what Armiger wishes it was, and it's also UBW and Gate of Babylon in one. Seeing that move where the blades fly vertically into portals to do an infinite cutting effect like a chainsaw was joyous, just feel like screaming "ZASSHU!" at the enemy as they're annihilated.

Nomura must have been happy finally realising most of his vision for gameplay Noctis through Sora. Sora now has Ultimate Form that easily rivals Armiger, and can warp like Noctis too (either his dodge in Ultimate Form, or the use of Airstep which is a way better feeling input than <lock-on+warp> ).
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: nolimjoe

nolimjoe
1 week ago#19
<p class="">There is an attack in ultimate form's combo that constantly whiffs and makes you stay in the air for a long time, I had to either stop the combo to avoid that one attack and then wait for the enemy to fall down and then continue attacking or maybe I have to air step in the middle of that attack to get better results. the combos in dark form/light form and double form don't whiff at all. but the ultimate form does a TON of damage
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 week ago#20
If we're talking about what's factually better by efficiency, then its Ultimate and that's no contest in the slightest.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
The spiders come in side by side, two by two and night by night. Who is food and who is thrown away?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Ultimate vs Double Form
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A