1 week ago #1
Which form do you think is better and why?

As stated, why do you think your form choice is better :3?

Personally I really like both, but I can see where one has more advantage then the other.

Where they differ

Ultimate Form: Wider area of effect during attacks and each attack teleports you to a target that is otherwise normally outside your attack range so that none of your attacks can miss, meaning the form is an inescapable Chaser unless the target becomes invulnerable by way of I Frames or an attack they are doing. Ultimate Form also takes advantage of the Combo Boost and Air Combo Boost inherent to the Ultima Weapon meaning that the Form can take advantage of higher damage finishers both on ground and in the air so as far as pure damage goes the Ultimate Form is definitely stronger and because Ultimate Form has the teleporting effect during attacks it is definitely insanely mobile, making you hard to hit and have to use Dodge less often as the Teleporting Attacks can potentially move you out of something that would otherwise hit you.

Double Form: Attacks appear to be notably faster and its Dodge deals damage to those close to you during the Dodge, meaning that your every action apart from blocking deals damage. While it doesn't do as much damage as the Ultimate Form, it does have a better defensive game in that it's dodge allows it to still do damage while evading attacks similar to how your near every action in Final Form in KH2 had an offensive aspect to it, like jumping, landing or gliding, however Double Form doesn't have it to the same degree as Final Form. That said, it's sheer attack speed can more then make up for the lack of damage making it a form that is a strong rival to Ultimate Form. However another advantage that Ultimate Form doesn't have is that if you have both Oathkeeper and Oblivion, you can store two instances of the Double Form, meaning Double Form can literally last twice as long.

How they are similar

Both forms have AoE blocking and almost comparable AoE damage potential with Ultimate Form edging out ahead of Double Form, and both are similar in their insane damage potential.

Previous Versions
1 week ago

Personally I really like both, but I can see where one has more advantage then the other.

Where they differ

Ultimate Form: Wider area of effect during attacks and each attack teleports you to a target that is otherwise normally outside your attack range so that none of your attacks can miss, meaning the form is an inescapable Chaser unless the target becomes invulnerable by way of I Frames or an attack they are doing. Ultimate Form also takes advantage of the Combo Boost and Air Combo Boost inherent to the Ultima Weapon meaning that the Form can take advantage of higher damage finishers both on ground and in the air so as far as pure damage goes the Ultimate Form is definitely stronger.

Double Form: Attacks appear to be notably faster and its Dodge deals damage to those close to you during the Dodge, meaning that your every action apart from blocking deals damage. While it doesn't do as much damage as the Ultimate Form, it does have a better defensive game in that it's dodge allows it to still do damage while evading attacks similar to how your near every action in Final Form in KH2 had an offensive aspect to it, like jumping, landing or gliding, however Double Form doesn't have it to the same degree as Final Form. That said, it's sheer attack speed can more then make up for the lack of damage making it a form that can make it strong rival to Ultimate Form, plus, another advantage that Ultimate Form doesn't have is that if you have both Oathkeeper and Oblivion, you can store two instances of the Double Form, meaning Double Form can literally last twice as long.

How they are similar: Both forms have AoE blocking and almost comparable AoE damage potential with Ultimate Form edging out ahead of Double Form, and both are similar in their insane damage potential.
1 week ago

Where they differ

Ultimate Form: Wider area of effect during attacks and each attack teleports you to a target that is otherwise normally outside your attack range so that none of your attacks can miss, meaning the form is an inescapable Chaser unless the target becomes invulnerable by way of I Frames or an attack they are doing. Ultimate Form also takes advantage of the Combo Boost and Air Combo Boost inherent to the Ultima Weapon meaning that the Form can take advantage of higher damage finishers both on ground and in the air so as far as pure damage goes the Ultimate Form is definitely stronger.

Double Form: Attacks appear to be notably faster and its Dodge deals damage to those close to you during the Dodge, meaning that your every action apart from blocking deals damage. While it doesn't do as much damage as the Ultimate Form, it does have a better defensive game in that it's dodge allows it to still do damage while evading attacks similar to how your near every action in Final Form in KH2 had an offensive aspect to it, like jumping, landing or gliding, however Double Form doesn't have it to the same degree as Final Form. That said, it's sheer attack speed can more then make up for the lack of damage making it a form that is a strong rival to Ultimate Form, plus, another advantage that Ultimate Form doesn't have is that if you have both Oathkeeper and Oblivion, you can store two instances of the Double Form, meaning Double Form can literally last twice as long.

How they are similar: Both forms have AoE blocking and almost comparable AoE damage potential with Ultimate Form edging out ahead of Double Form, and both are similar in their insane damage potential.
1 week ago

Where they differ

Double Form: Attacks appear to be notably faster and its Dodge deals damage to those close to you during the Dodge, meaning that your every action apart from blocking deals damage. While it doesn't do as much damage as the Ultimate Form, it does have a better defensive game in that it's dodge allows it to still do damage while evading attacks similar to how your near every action in Final Form in KH2 had an offensive aspect to it, like jumping, landing or gliding, however Double Form doesn't have it to the same degree as Final Form. That said, it's sheer attack speed can more then make up for the lack of damage making it a form that is a strong rival to Ultimate Form. However another advantage that Ultimate Form doesn't have is that if you have both Oathkeeper and Oblivion, you can store two instances of the Double Form, meaning Double Form can literally last twice as long.

1 week ago

Where they differ

Ultimate Form: Wider area of effect during attacks and each attack teleports you to a target that is otherwise normally outside your attack range so that none of your attacks can miss, meaning the form is an inescapable Chaser unless the target becomes invulnerable by way of I Frames or an attack they are doing. Ultimate Form also takes advantage of the Combo Boost and Air Combo Boost inherent to the Ultima Weapon meaning that the Form can take advantage of higher damage finishers both on ground and in the air so as far as pure damage goes the Ultimate Form is definitely stronger and because Ultimate Form has the teleporting effect during attacks it is definitely insanely mobile, making you hard to hit and have to use Dodge less often as the Teleporting Attacks can potentially move you out of something that would otherwise hit you.