• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Was this game a disappointment?

User Info: Smoker_Face

Smoker_Face
6 days ago#21
I know more people have an opinion than this. Let's hear them.

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
6 days ago#22
I'm personally upset that this game isn't even good enough to be in the top 100 games of 2019, in fact this fact forms the core of my personality
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.

User Info: nolimjoe

nolimjoe
6 days ago#23
<p class="">the new combos and finisher was a game changer for me, now all they have to do is make all other form combos to be as quick as the new ones and not have like 1 second delays between each animation, and also make keyblade switching more responsive then the game would be godlike.

User Info: Smoker_Face

Smoker_Face
6 days ago#24
Kind of hilarious that people can make up complete BS for over a decade and when they are proven totally and completely wrong beyond what they could ever imagine, they think they have anything at all to criticize about the people who call them out for their willful ignorance and peddling of total nonsense.

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
6 days ago#25
Yes. What bothers me is the real question - is FFXV more of a disappointment, or this game? Up until ReMinD, while the combat in this game is certainly way more thoughtful and fulfilling to play than FFXV, challenge just wasn't a thing ReMinD.

In any case, sad to see it didn't get anything for DICE. Surprised the Hell out of me that The Outer Worlds won RPG of the Year, I thought KHIII or Disco Elysium would get it. I guess as safe as The Outer Worlds is it was the best we had from an actual role playing game last year :( (if not obvious, I was disappointed with The Outer Worlds, enjoyed it but got bored halfway through second playthrough).
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
6 days ago#26
Smoker_Face posted...
Kind of hilarious that people can make up complete BS for over a decade and when they are proven totally and completely wrong beyond what they could ever imagine, they think they have anything at all to criticize about the people who call them out for their willful ignorance and peddling of total nonsense.
"I'm right about the game being bad so it's both normal and healthy to continually come back to this board and bring it up"
Big oof
Even if you ignore the fact that it's opinion and subjective, it's really weird to not be able to get over something like this
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.

User Info: deathszx

deathszx
6 days ago#27
Of course and of course it didn't meet the hype. That would have been impossible unless they got the best talent in all of Square working on KH3.

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
6 days ago#28
Smoker_Face posted...

Seriously, who are you even talking to here? Who did you call out? I don't see a call out......

User Info: SirBuckford

SirBuckford
6 days ago#29
Toshiro2099 posted...
Seriously, who are you even talking to here? Who did you call out? I don't see a call out......
He'll just paste a link to a 2 year old thread made by some random who doesn't frequent this board.
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis

User Info: Toshiro2099

Toshiro2099
6 days ago#30
SirBuckford posted...
He'll just paste a link to a 2 year old thread made by some random who doesn't frequent this board.

Wow.....

TC, does Elsa need to sing her Let it Go song for you?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Was this game a disappointment?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A