• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Was this game a disappointment?

User Info: Smoker_Face

Smoker_Face
3 days ago#1
Or did it meet the hype? Do you think the director's next game will be any different?

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
3 days ago#2
Yes.
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3
Was this topic a disappointment? Or did it meet the hype? Do you think TC's next topic will be any different?
New account of perrycox42. Moving to this to stay in line with my standard username nowadays

User Info: 7656198

3 days ago#4
Depends who you ask like with anything else that is opinion based. Why are these topics still a thing is the better question.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: Tmo_1992

Tmo_1992
3 days ago#5
Yes.
Roll Tide!

User Info: BatCom

BatCom
3 days ago#6
There's been a million topics on this but generally speaking I think it was considered a mild disappointment for most people because of the story and the gameplay having a lot of missed opportunities (no coliseum, really easy, lackluster post-game in vanilla etc.)
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Sideus

Sideus
3 days ago#7
Pre-DLC: Absolutely. It's in this weird place where it was everything I could've asked for and more and still left me feeling unsatisfied. It really could have benefited from another two Disney worlds, more OC plot throughout the game (like expanded Twilight Town with a second visit, or another OC world), and a completely revamped endgame.

Post-DLC: Yeah. I'm not really sure what I was expecting from the DLC, but "literally just repeat the worst section of the game" was not it. Sure, the extra scenes helped, and the new fights pretty killer, but overall, it did NOT fix the major problems that the base game had.
Currently Playing
Pokemon Ultra Moon | League of Legends | Kingdom Hearts III | Dragalia Lost

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
3 days ago#8
Yeah, it was good but there were definitely elements that fell short of my expectations
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
3 days ago#9
Hard yes.
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment

User Info: thegreatwumbo

thegreatwumbo
3 days ago#10
The only things I found disappointing:

-They should have spread the main story throughout the game more

-There should have been more non-Heartless bosses

-They did basically nothing with Maleficent and Pete

-There wasn't enough to the 100 Acre Wood world

-Radiant Garden or another non-Disney world should have been in it

Otherwise I loved it.
Currently playing: Far Cry 5
(edited 3 days ago)