• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Would you enjoy a co-op mode in KH3?

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
3 days ago#11
Just make a whole separate game that is just Days Mission Mode + Mirage Arena in a new format. Have a bunch of unlockable characters with their own levels, skills, and move sets. Game would be an instant hit.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Nate_Allen

Nate_Allen
3 days ago#12
no that sounds pretty awful

User Info: Shiraishi_Mai

Shiraishi_Mai
3 days ago#13
i would totally enjoy a co-op mode.

User Info: crynryan

crynryan
2 days ago#14
If we had another game with multiple stories with multiple characters, I could see them doing online coop the way Resident Evil 6 does where other players join in if you're all trying to load into the one area of the game at the same time. Little 4-5 minute sections at a time is all, mostly for boss fights.

That being said, the time and effort taken to even include online multiplayer would make them want to do much more with it than just that as after the game's been out for a while it'd be hard to find people and most would just turn the feature off or not have Live/PSN. So a Days' Mission Mode would probly happen as well.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
2 days ago#15
Morrowindmodman posted...
Have your buddies

You assume too much. Providing the single player doesn't suffer I don;y care what type of online they add though.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
http://psnprofiles.com/wwinterj - https://i.imgur.com/YvP6isz.gif

User Info: Morrowindmodman

Morrowindmodman
2 days ago#16
wwinterj25 posted...
You assume too much.

People would form groups on here you could play with.
I don't have any buddies that play KH and I don't pay for PSN, so no, I'd probably not play it. That said, the idea sounds interesting enough and I'd like to see it for what other people do.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy
Yes but not in KH3.
Would like it to be its own thing preferably doe i would also not be against a "Halo" Style where they just drop in a Player 2 and throw you in.

PSN-Goldchampion200, GT-Goldchampion200
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/699795-10000000/65194116 Spent 5 years posting on this topic. R.I.P
Would love it.
Keyblade Warrior working for the Great Bear Union!
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!

User Info: crynryan

crynryan
1 day ago#20
happypor100pre posted...
a "Halo" Style where they just drop in a Player 2 and throw you in.

Except it would look incredibly lazy at this point. Basically every coop game after the first Gears of War has had the other characters be a part of the story, and I really wouldn't want to see games get worse about coop. KH has more than enough characters already that they could do more side stories with multiples of them teamed up that this would not need to ever happen.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Would you enjoy a co-op mode in KH3?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A