• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Never saw big hero six

User Info: ertyu0078

ertyu0078
4 days ago#1
so I have no idea on this world

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 days ago#2
I watched it but i honestly forgot what the story was about. It's just kinda forgettable
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
4 days ago#3
For me, it's the opposite.
One of my favorite films, and I've loved every ep of the series.
Have done fanart (fairly popular on DevArt) & a few fics. Posted a YT vid of a night tour of SF at night.

It was my fav part of KH3. Was so excited to reach that world. Memories. :)
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: SmokyProgg

SmokyProgg
4 days ago#4
If only there were a 108 minute way to get an idea on the world
(o_o.,;'.\
. ||. ||. \';.',;.,.

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
4 days ago#5
I haven't seen most Disney movies. Doesn't really impact the enjoyment of the worlds.
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3

User Info: madhatta317

madhatta317
4 days ago#6
Big Hero 6 is one of the best modern disney movies. Fantastic film

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
4 days ago#7
The san fran world can be considered a direct sequel to the movie. Dont rlly need to know much about the movie since hiro gives nods to it here and there

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
4 days ago#8
The "Latest" disney film I've seen was POTC 5. I also saw Prince of Persia, Lone Ranger, basically their live action stuff. But animated wise. If Ghibli counts then most all of them. If Pixar Counts, then Toy Story 4. But only the Toy Story series. I didn't see Nemo 2, Monsters 2, etc. And if Pixar doesn't count then the last Animated Disney film I saw was... Treasure Planet? No wait Brother Bear was a year after that. So Brother Bear. That was the last Disney Film I saw.

So I don't know any of this Tangled/Frozen/Big Hero bizniss. I grew up and stopped watching.
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: ALISHOCK

ALISHOCK
4 days ago#9
Devil_A posted...
The san fran world can be considered a direct sequel to the movie. Dont rlly need to know much about the movie since hiro gives nods to it here and there
The Whole Second Baymax thing is kinda unexplained. Have seen LOTS of people that don't really make the connection since it's kinda implied and not stated. Other than that it's all good, I think.
I haven’t seen the full film, just looked up the written plot and saw some important scenes on YouTube. As such, I recognized what Hiro meant when he said “I made this mistake once before”.

When it comes to Disney worlds, The Grid and Port Royal in KH3 have some scenes that you won’t really get unless you’ve seen the film beforehand.
"Take care, John. I was lucky to have known you. Though the parting hurts, the rest is in your hands."
YouTube: RebelliousTreecko
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Never saw big hero six
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A