• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. It feels like the Lost Masters have already been sidelined *spoilers*

User Info: ToraKiba19

ToraKiba19
2 days ago#11
I’m just here cause idk how to bookmark a board and would love to come back to this, after I beat yozora. I’m soo close.....
ToraKiba19 posted...
I’m just here cause idk how to bookmark a board and would love to come back to this, after I beat yozora. I’m soo close.....
Click the "Track Topic" icon to the left of the green "Post New Message" button to track the topic. Then it'll appear under tracked topics.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy

User Info: Zeanoto

Zeanoto
2 days ago#13
Zak6009 posted...
Xehanort or Xemnas aren't even mentioned in Coded. Let that sink in for a second.
They were in the Re:coded secret ending, I guess.

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
2 days ago#14
SeekerofDark posted...
He had the entire secret episode and extended secret endings(even for one where you lose) made focused on him.
Lmfao, you say this like it's a ton of screen time. He got one boss fight and a quick 2 minute CG vid for him. That's not more than Xigbar and his long reveal
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: Zak6009

Zak6009
19 hours ago#15
Stover46 posted...
Lmfao, you say this like it's a ton of screen time. He got one boss fight and a quick 2 minute CG vid for him. That's not more than Xigbar and his long reveal

Well that is one boss fight more than the Lost Masters arc which has yet to have any gameplay.

That said - it also has yet to concern Sora in any way. As far as we're concerned he doesn't even know the Foretellers exist, much less MoM and Luxu. He will eventually.

User Info: felica

felica
18 hours ago#16
Zak6009 posted...
They might not for a while. Nomura said "multiple" games are being worked on right now.

Remember - Days, BBS, and Coded were worked on simultaneously, and in the post-KH2 timeline had nothing to do with each other yet.

Ehh i wouldn't say that. Days had the whole thing with Xion looking like Ven and BBS had blank points that tied the entire series together.

I do agree Coded was more or less it's own thing. But at that time it was nothing but a mobile game so it already felt very distant from the rest of the series.
Patiently waiting for Guilty Gear Strive/Granblue Versus/Last Of Us 2
#BringBackNationalDex-3DS FC-5000-7114-0158 TSV-2787 IGN-Evan
(edited 18 hours ago)

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
18 hours ago#17
Zak6009 posted...
That said - it also has yet to concern Sora in any way. As far as we're concerned he doesn't even know the Foretellers exist, much less MoM and Luxu. He will eventually.
True. None of Sora's gang ( except Yen Sid probably because of course) are even aware of the Foretellers, Luxu and MoM. They're all focused on just finding Sora atm. It might be a while before the Lost Masters make their move anyway.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
17 hours ago#18
The Lost Masters are currently still listening to Luxu's loooong story
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: keybladesrus

keybladesrus
11 hours ago#19
I imagine the Verum Rex stuff will be taken care of first, and will likely be how Sora comes back. The Foretellers, MoM, and Luxu are probably more long term.
The Most Astounding Fact - Neil deGrasse Tyson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU

User Info: SorakhII

SorakhII
9 hours ago#20
UX, the Lost Masters, Yozora, MoM. It’s all going to tie together.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig(Romans 10:9)
(edited 9 hours ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. It feels like the Lost Masters have already been sidelined *spoilers*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A