• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. It feels like the Lost Masters have already been sidelined *spoilers*
Yozora this, Commander that, I don’t really see how this deals into Luxu or the Foretellers, and MoM‘s appearance in the original Secret Ending is yet to be explained
FP2 Picks: Reimu, Phoenix Wright, Yuri Lowell, Sora, Neku, and Sol Badguy

User Info: Stover46

Stover46
4 days ago#2
That's ridiculous. Yozora was barely a footnote in original KH3 so the DLC just gave slightly more detail to him for the secret ending. The lost masters still have the longer post credit scene and the whole mystery with the girl Saix and Axel knew, as well as the mobile game building it up
3DS FC: 4141-6111-4038
http://i.imgur.com/KAy7cdo.gif - so hyped http://i.imgur.com/RETdTVM.jpg

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
4 days ago#3
I am very much looking forward to how those two plotlines connect too. Right now they're two completely different things, barring the secret ending.

User Info: Zak6009

Zak6009
4 days ago#4
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
I am very much looking forward to how those two plotlines connect too. Right now they're two completely different things, barring the secret ending.

They might not for a while. Nomura said "multiple" games are being worked on right now.

Remember - Days, BBS, and Coded were worked on simultaneously, and in the post-KH2 timeline had nothing to do with each other yet.
Zak6009 posted...
They might not for a while. Nomura said "multiple" games are being worked on right now.

Remember - Days, BBS, and Coded were worked on simultaneously, and in the post-KH2 timeline had nothing to do with each other yet.

I wouldn't say "had nothing to do with each other".

Days had Xion and the bit about Xigbar seeing her as Ventus. BBS as a whole was basically the origin for all the bad stuff in the series (Xehanort taking over Terra, Ven and Sora connecting) and Codeds whole ending (aka the only part of the game that matters) was about Sora being prepared to learn of these events ultimately leading into DDD
Tough Boy

User Info: xeno_x-blade20

xeno_x-blade20
4 days ago#6
Honestly, I'm thinking this Yozora/Verum Rex stuff might just be its own miniarc before we get to the major Foretellers arc. With the Xehanort saga now out of the way, Nomura has a clear opportunity to do his Versus XIII ideas now, and as mentioned, the two plotlines are almost entirely separate, with the only seemingly connecting thread being the MoM in Shibuya. With KH3 and the DLC, they've also now set up everyone searching for Sora as its own storyline, so maybe while Luxu and the Foretellers are doing behind-the-scenes activities in preparation for their arc, the main focus for now will be rescuing Sora + Sora dealing with Verum Rex. Then at the end, the MoM's presence could transition us into the Foretellers arc. If at all, maybe Yozora will join us for that.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Azshara

Azshara
4 days ago#7
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/4/8/AAdz-CAAALSo.jpg

User Info: EvenSpoonier

EvenSpoonier
4 days ago#8
Azshara posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/4/8/AAdz-CAAALSo.jpg
Dude, at least let people know that's not the real title screen before you go posting convincing fakes like that. Almost gave me a damn heart attack, you did.
Sakurai did nothing wrong

User Info: Zak6009

Zak6009
2 days ago#9
Supersonichalo7 posted...
I wouldn't say "had nothing to do with each other".

Days had Xion and the bit about Xigbar seeing her as Ventus. BBS as a whole was basically the origin for all the bad stuff in the series (Xehanort taking over Terra, Ven and Sora connecting) and Codeds whole ending (aka the only part of the game that matters) was about Sora being prepared to learn of these events ultimately leading into DDD

I mean, they have as much to do with each other as being in the same universe and part of a setup for DDD/KH3, but they still are separate arcs of their own who's relation to each other is minimal.

Xehanort or Xemnas aren't even mentioned in Coded. Let that sink in for a second.

But anyway, yeah I'm sure the Yozora arc and the Lost Masters arc are not much different, parallel and separate right now, but both play a part in leading to the next chapter, which we'll have multiple side games covering.

User Info: SeekerofDark

SeekerofDark
2 days ago#10
That's a good thing. Yozora > those furry dumbasses. The less attention on them, the better.

Stover46 posted...
That's ridiculous. Yozora was barely a footnote in original KH3 so the DLC just gave slightly more detail to him for the secret ending. The lost masters still have the longer post credit scene and the whole mystery with the girl Saix and Axel knew, as well as the mobile game building it up
He had the entire secret episode and extended secret endings(even for one where you lose) made focused on him. Nomura even said all that stuff leads into the next installment and is his thoughts for the future of the series. He got way more than Subject Retcon did or the Lost Morons did(and the epilogue with them was only like 3 minutes or so long)
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. It feels like the Lost Masters have already been sidelined *spoilers*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A