• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
3 days ago#81
Okay, I'm seriously convinced I have a game-breaking bug here whenever I try to farm munny from Battlegate 0. This is like the fourth time my entire PS4 has crashed here. =_=
"What would it take for me to be like you?" - Xion
"No one would miss me." - Roxas

User Info: Maiave

Maiave
2 days ago#82
FallenStar2565 posted...
No healing items; no Cure; no Links.

Ouch. Well, at least I no-damaged Darkside, lol.

If it can help, the Keyblade you get from doing every meal has an ability that can randomly heal if you use magic. Also HP Walker. I would use that if I'm at 1hp and I want to withstand another hit.
If my English isn't on point, you can politely point it out to me. I'm trying to improve. Thanks.

FallenStar2565
2 days ago#83
You are WAY late. o.O
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.

User Info: Maiave

Maiave
2 days ago#84
FallenStar2565 posted...
You are WAY late. o.O
Yeah I know.
If you had every code for the whole main game. You can deactivate Default Stats / No Defense and No Item. You should be fine after 10 Data Battles (Assuming you did the Dark Inferno with every Codes.)

Edit : But with how you farmed stats, you can allow yourself to cure and get the trophy even earlier.
If my English isn't on point, you can politely point it out to me. I'm trying to improve. Thanks.
(edited 2 days ago)

FallenStar2565
2 days ago#85
I just don't know how many codes I can turn off. Most of the Datas probably won't be too hard with just Cure, but... I can't quite get Xion and MX out of my head. Maybe Ansem as well as Xemnas's DM.
FallenStar - level grinder extraordinaire. Also a lover of Xion, old school Final Fantasy and the Chrono Duology.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A