• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#51
If I can avoid having codes on for the Datas, so much the better.

Honestly, though, I don't know the exact score here, so if anyone wants to chime in that might have the exact combination, I'd be all ears.
"What would it take for me to be like you?" - Xion
"No one would miss me." - Roxas

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#52
FallenStar2565 posted...
If I can avoid having codes on for the Datas, so much the better.

Honestly, though, I don't know the exact score here, so if anyone wants to chime in that might have the exact combination, I'd be all ears.

Just search up pro codes for kh3. The first reddit post should be the one im referring too.

I cant do all the calculations but essentially if you do what i suggested and keep forms and grand magic, youd only need to do the base game and the data fights, no yozora needed.

You get the benefit of having 12 stars worth of codes available. Id wager a guess youd be able to turn off the slip, form/gm and shotlock codes and still get the 70% needed from the data fights.

With the way yer going, youre still gonna need to the dlc and yozora fight but youll have 18 worth stars that can be kept off for all the fights.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#53
I wish you wouldn't type on your phone or in shorthand. Every time I see your posts, I have to restrain myself from being the grammar nerd I am. =P

What do you mean "with the way I'm going"? I've had all the codes on this entire time. I've had nothing to really fight with outside of basic combos, a few abilities, and magic.

Devil_A
1 week ago#54
FallenStar2565 posted...
I wish you wouldn't type on your phone or in shorthand. Every time I see your posts, I have to restrain myself from being the grammar nerd I am. =P

What do you mean "with the way I'm going"? I've had all the codes on this entire time. I've had nothing to really fight with outside of basic combos, a few abilities, and magic.
Thats my point. Even if you have all the codes on for the base game, youd still have to do the data and yozora fights but youll have a breathing room of 18 stars.

However if you turned off only the no form/grand magic code for the base game, youd only need to do the data fights and keep 12 stars worth of points off.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#55
I'm still not reading you.

According to the reddit post, if I have all the codes on for the base game (and I'm assuming ReMind), then I can turn off Default Status, MP Slip, and No Cure for the Datas and beat them that way.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#56
Guess I'm not going to be able to get the Flan badge without Grand Magic, but you don't get points for that anyway, so... I'll turn that one on for a bit.

Devil_A
1 week ago#57
FallenStar2565 posted...
I'm still not reading you.

According to the reddit post, if I have all the codes on for the base game (and I'm assuming ReMind), then I can turn off Default Status, MP Slip, and No Cure for the Datas and beat them that way.

Assuming the form/grand magic code is worth 5 points, so 12.5% of the total points for a boss, leaving it off still leaves you with 87.5%.

Take his example in the post using rock titan. If titan is worth 5000 points and you use all the codes except the forms one, you get 4375 points fer beating him.

Now take the total of the base game asssuming you always get 87.5% of the points. 87.5% of 165k is 144375 points total. You only need 365k to get a rank and the trophy.

The dlc gives 365k points total assuming you use all codes.

365k-144375 =220625 points needed.

Just the data fights and remind already give 335k with all codes on.

Now say you dont use two codes worth 5 stars, say forms and shotlock and maybe hp slip assuming thats worth 2.

Thats 30% less of the total points that youd get. Youre still getting 70% of the total points. The amount youd get from just the data fights is 234500 points letting you reach the goal amount and not needing to fight yozora.

It also leaves some space to turn off a couple of the other codes that are worth 1-2 however id say the 3 i mentioned would be the most obvious ones to turn off.

Devil_A
1 week ago#58
FallenStar2565 posted...
Guess I'm not going to be able to get the Flan badge without Grand Magic, but you don't get points for that anyway, so... I'll turn that one on for a bit.

Im pretty sure you dnt need grand magic to get the badge. If its the banana flan, youve got radial blades. Just dodge roll often.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#59
Devil_A posted...

Im pretty sure you dnt need grand magic to get the badge. If its the banana flan, youve got radial blades. Just dodge roll often.

Too late; I already beat him with Aeroza. I figured I didn't need to do him with the codes active. *shrug*

HP Slip is 3 stars, No Shotlock is 2 stars, and No Formchanges/Grand Magic is 4 stars.

Is there a way to do it where I could have Cure and Items? Those are the two things I'm most missing right now.

Items is 3 stars and Cure is 5 stars, btw.

Devil_A
1 week ago#60
FallenStar2565 posted...
Too late; I already beat him with Aeroza. I figured I didn't need to do him with the codes active. *shrug*

HP Slip is 3 stars, No Shotlock is 2 stars, and No Formchanges/Grand Magic is 4 stars.

Is there a way to do it where I could have Cure and Items? Those are the two things I'm most missing right now.

Items is 3 stars and Cure is 5 stars, btw.

You could turn off no items, no cure and form/gm which are worth 12 stars

What i said before tho still applies to base game. You either turn off no cure or no forms but dont turn off both. This way youll still be at around 144375 when you finish the base game.

Also remember, you can be virtually immortal and cast magic indefinitely with forms.

Once you hit the dlc you can turn off no items, cure and no forms. Thats 12 stars worth which would still get you 70% with everything else on.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A