• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...

User Info: TwerpKnight

TwerpKnight
1 week ago#31
All Pro Codes Beginner run wasn't that bad for me, except for Lump of Horror, which is just praying you don't get blindsided by a fireball you can't see coming.

And the Xehanort Triple Deluxe Wombo Combo fight is just "can you kill one before they all inevitably gangbang you?"
When playable Anna in Three Houses?
I'm glad the Switch is finally getting a good Xenoblade game with Xenoblade Definitive Edition.

User Info: TwerpKnight

TwerpKnight
1 week ago#32
Devil_A posted...
Oh thats a good point. I wonder how much they recover. If its similar to the amount from hp regen, even more ways to upkeep SC/OM
Forest Clasp can really help during fights where you're able to get a lot of downtime, like when Lump of Horror is summoning hands in its regular state or the entirety of the Marshmallow fight, since once the HP Walker effect starts up it'll outpace the HP slip.
When playable Anna in Three Houses?
I'm glad the Switch is finally getting a good Xenoblade game with Xenoblade Definitive Edition.

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
1 week ago#33
TwerpKnight posted...
Forest Clasp can really help during fights where you're able to get a lot of downtime, like when Lump of Horror is summoning hands in its regular state or the entirety of the Marshmallow fight, since once the HP Walker effect starts up it'll outpace the HP slip.
Awesome, thanks for testing.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#34
TwerpKnight posted...

Edit: nvm, looked them up.

Somebody found out a year back having extra cast, mp safety and mp walker essentially let you cast magic indefinitely. Since safety stops you from going into recharge, extra cast lets you cast any magic regardless of cost and mp walker recovers 1 mp per step. Add wizard ruse in there and you have a way to heal too.

Also since the only way to go into recharge is cure or links, both of which can be turned off in pro codes, youll never actually go into recharge. This probably even makes hastegas unnecessary lol.

The downside to this tho is you need 3 acc slots to pull it off. Alternatively just use grand chef, nano gear or crystal snow since blitz form has mp/hp walker freeing up 1 acc slot letting you also use crystal regalia for the str/mag boost. Can probably make up the diff by using 10 boosts on magic and str or the weights from the data fights tho iirc, the ring that gives extra cast has decent stats.

Im assuming its the same for hp walker and sc/om as long as you get 1 more step before getting hit again, youll always be safe.

(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#35
Wont let me edit more lol but ye. Magic generally wont be your main dmg in fights however being able to cast aeroga then thundaga lets you deal with mobs, thunder is still the best way to cancel some dms like data vanitas and you can probably not turn on no forms/grand magic and leave everything else on to get points.

Grand chef also has wizard ruse so theres that and countershield will definitely be great on bosses.

xfyrenx
1 week ago#36
Devil_A posted...
Somebody found out a year back having extra cast, mp safety and mp walker essentially let you cast magic indefinitely. Since safety stops you from going into recharge, extra cast lets you cast any magic regardless of cost and mp walker recovers 1 mp per step. Add wizard ruse in there and you have a way to heal too.
That is very good to know.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#37
I can't use Countershield - Formchanges have been locked for me as well.

Also, I left on Buzzsaw and that one Flowmotion ability that lets me spin around a horizontal pole - the latter because there are places in both TT and Corona where Powerwilds will be up in trees and it's easier to deal with them by air-stepping to them and flowmotioning around the branch.

Honestly, it was more because I kept running up the shelf and not being able to guard that Angelic Amber kept kicking my ass - I kept trying to press square to guard and bouncing off the wall. =/
"What would it take for me to be like you?" - Xion
"No one would miss me." - Roxas

xfyrenx
1 week ago#38
FallenStar2565 posted...
Honestly, it was more because I kept running up the shelf and not being able to guard that Angelic Amber kept kicking my ass - I kept trying to press square to guard and bouncing off the wall. =/
I really hate the automatic animations Sora does for a lot of things (including the auto platforming and the little side step to avoid a teammate that's taken straight from FF15) because they prevent you from doing anything while they happen.

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#39
Yeah, the little jump Sora does as you're approaching, say, a treasure chest that's on a slightly higher step can be quite annoying.

Especially if you've already pressed triangle because the indicator popped up. <_<

It's almost as annoying as getting close to a treasure chest, seeing the indicator, pressing triangle, and somehow accidentally activating an Attraction Flow because Sora "skid" right past the treasure chest for some ungodly reason.
"What would it take for me to be like you?" - Xion
"No one would miss me." - Roxas

xfyrenx
1 week ago#40
FallenStar2565 posted...
It's almost as annoying as getting close to a treasure chest, seeing the indicator, pressing triangle, and somehow accidentally activating an Attraction Flow because Sora "skid" right past the treasure chest for some ungodly reason.
Yup. At least PRO codes got my back in this by stopping all SC from showing up.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A