• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...

User Info: DS977

DS977
1 week ago#21
Orochi_ posted...
Is it possible to beat this game on a Level 1, All Pro, no damage, no armor and base Keyblade, no stat ups, on Critical Mode?

Unless non-Sora objectives taking damage counts, yes it is possible. Hard as all holy heckballs, but not impossible.
"What is so funny, you imbeciles! How dare you get a happy ending! How DARE you!"

User Info: GrandCross6

GrandCross6
1 week ago#22
FallenStar2565 posted...
Huh... did Fudanshi delete his account or something? Odd that I can't @ him. =/

yes he left the site
thank God he was... undesirable
"They were evil people, Amy. Blinded by their own lust for power." Sonic said gently, laying a hand on her shoulder.

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#23
Oh my god, Angelic Amber almost kicked my ass because I kept getting Flowmotion'd out of a guard. Stupid doll kept running away and my own combos kept chasing her off the platform. xD
"What would it take for me to be like you?" - Xion
"No one would miss me." - Roxas

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#24
Welp, Cure Converter is useless to me on this run. Glad I know that now.

Edit: And King of Toys is down. I have a shiny new rank now.
"What would it take for me to be like you?" - Xion
"No one would miss me." - Roxas
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: dourshi

dourshi
1 week ago#25
Its much easier than a lvl 1 crit.
Strive through the pain

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#26
EvenSpoonier posted...
Those aren't nearly as powerful on an all-Pro run as you might think. What makes SC/OM so powerful is that you always have a chance to heal, but in an all-Pro run, you basically can't heal anyway. You've got no Cure, no items in battle, no links, and no shotlocks, and HP Slip is in effect. The only method you have to gain HP is to find HP orbs, which is risky when it's even possible, and especially on bosses it's not always possible in the first place.

Without healing? SC is just "you can tank one extra hit". Whoop de frickin doo. WC is slightly more impressive, but by definition also leaves you with one HP, so that trick won't work twice. The "you're basically immortal" complaint that people have leveled against these abilities from the very beginning no longer holds.

Bruh, you can heal with wizard ruse. Granted its a 50% chance with grand chef and the rings but still better than nothing.

Nothing in the pro code list stops yoi from casting magic. Add in magic thrift and endless magic and you can technically heal and be in the thick of battle.

In crit you can technically not turn on the no form/gran magic code and leave everything else on and still get enough points.
(edited 1 week ago)
FallenStar2565 posted...
Huh... did Fudanshi delete his account or something? Odd that I can't @ him. =/

He didn't want to deal with all the trolls, so he left.

User Info: GrandCross6

GrandCross6
1 week ago#28
Morrowindmodman posted...

He didn't want to deal with all the trolls, so he left.

thank God
"They were evil people, Amy. Blinded by their own lust for power." Sonic said gently, laying a hand on her shoulder.

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
1 week ago#29
FallenStar2565 posted...
because I kept getting Flowmotion'd out of a guard
Why do you still have the flowmotion abilities equipped? Those are the first I got rid of in my PRO run, especially when you have that 30 abilities limit.

One tip i have for an all PRO run is to get something with Wizard's Ruse on it as soon as possible, it helps since you can heal yourself by using magic. Also, I'm not sure if they really help (haven't tried yet), but the forest clasp and laughter pin might come in handy.
Don't worry; your manhood will be safe even if one of the PCs in the next game wears pink. Get over it. - EvenSpoonier

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#30
xfyrenx posted...
Why do you still have the flowmotion abilities equipped? Those are the first I got rid of in my PRO run, especially when you have that 30 abilities limit.

One tip i have for an all PRO run is to get something with Wizard's Ruse on it as soon as possible, it helps since you can heal yourself by using magic. Also, I'm not sure if they really help (haven't tried yet), but the forest clasp and laughter pin might come in handy.

Oh thats a good point. I wonder how much they recover. If its similar to the amount from hp regen, even more ways to upkeep SC/OM
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A