• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#1
... just how difficult would an all-Pro mode code Beginner level run actually be in comparison to a base Critical run?

Even though I hadn't planned on actually doing it, I can't help but be just a little curious. (Perhaps a morbid type of curiosity... *shrug* )
"What would it take for me to be like you?" - Xion
"No one would miss me." - Roxas

User Info: PizzaRules

PizzaRules
1 week ago#2
Remember tha all pro code is harder than a level 1 run so it should still present some quick deaths.. or maybe not,since beginner damage is pitiful.
If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live - Tommy Wiseau

User Info: matty397

matty397
1 week ago#3
I'd say harder than base Critical, with a few bosses being quite a bit tougher; Davy Jones in particular sticks out. At least you can take them off when not fighting the bosses the game scores you on.

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#4
I suppose if I were to do that, I'd need to look up who I can and can't do without on.

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#5
PizzaRules posted...
Remember tha all pro code is harder than a level 1 run so it should still present some quick deaths.. or maybe not,since beginner damage is pitiful.

Its not tho. Unless its a lvl 1 pro run, you essentially get all the abilities just only having lvl 1 stats and in those cases with a bigger hp/mp pool, you can abuse things like galvanizer, combo boosts, etc.

Also having sc/om without needing acc. Tho i dnt see any point lvling past 50 if you do it @FallenStar2565 . You wnt benefit from the str and mag ups tho idk how big of a diff there is in the hp and mp pool

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#6
Your max HP and MP is determined without levels, though. Just what you can get from food boosts and Bonuses from fights.

User Info: PizzaRules

PizzaRules
1 week ago#7
Devil_A posted...
Its not tho. Unless its a lvl 1 pro run, you essentially get all the abilities just only having lvl 1 stats and in those cases with a bigger hp/mp pool, you can abuse things like galvanizer, combo boosts, etc.

Also having sc/om without needing acc. Tho i dnt see any point lvling past 50 if you do it @FallenStar2565 . You wnt benefit from the str and mag ups tho idk how big of a diff there is in the hp and mp pool
I get it but those skills are mostly late afaik, and you are locked of all forms and links for the whole game.
If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live - Tommy Wiseau

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#8
No healing items; no Cure; no Links.

Ouch. Well, at least I no-damaged Darkside, lol.

User Info: Devil_A

Devil_A
1 week ago#9
PizzaRules posted...
I get it but those skills are mostly late afaik, and you are locked of all forms and links for the whole game.

Depending on which build you take. Warrior can get the combo boosts by 24, mage can get galvanizer and thrift by 28, guardian can get SC/OM before lvl 10 iirc.

Ye you cant use forms or links however that doesnt mean base sora is a slouch now. For healing you can use wizard ruse and theres no code that locks you out of magic. Considering how cheap you can make magic with certain builds, you can still spam magic this way
(edited 1 week ago)

FallenStar2565
1 week ago#10
Second Chance is level 30 with Guardian. WC is level 4, th ough.

Cure Converter would sure as hell help in mob fights; not so sure about boss fights.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I know this is probably a stupid subjective question, but...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A