• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Is the Double Form the same for both Oathkeeper and Oblivion?

User Info: Ryan86

Ryan86
2 weeks ago#11
NightmareGamma posted...
One thing I would have liked to see is that depending on which Keyblade you use for the transformation into double form the respective keyblade would then be put into his right hand. So if using Oblivion you have Oblivion in your right hand and Oathkeeper in your left (like Roxas) and when you use oathkeeper you have Oathkeeper in the right hand and oblivion in the left (like Sora does here).

Sadly, it is the same for both forms (so always Oathkeeper right and Oblivion left), regardless which Keyblade you use.

Minor Detail, yes, but it would have been nice to see them adding such a little detail =)

Agreed, such a small detail that would feel so great of an experience, specially because the game gives different names, "Double Form OBV" and "Double Form OTK", as if each Double Form had a special touch to it.

I haven't finished Critical yet, and Oblivion being locked behind it, I also expected a little bit more of a difference since obtaining them is so different.
Barely playing online anymore. =\

User Info: EDawg

EDawg
2 weeks ago#12
Ryan86 posted...
Agreed, such a small detail that would feel so great of an experience, specially because the game gives different names, "Double Form OBV" and "Double Form OTK", as if each Double Form had a special touch to it.

I haven't finished Critical yet, and Oblivion being locked behind it, I also expected a little bit more of a difference since obtaining them is so different.
Pretty much my thoughts. I guess it makes too much sense to expect something like that lol

I guess their reasoning is that you get pretty much the second best Keyblade whether you finish critical or get all the lucky emblems, But they really should have done something special for if you get both
Psn: EngGotStacks
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Is the Double Form the same for both Oathkeeper and Oblivion?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A