• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. KH3 Ingredients, Meals, Cooking, and Eating Guide

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
6 months ago#11
my first sticky, exciting.

TaticalWarrior posted...
Sticky material.

It is a shame that this wasn't around before on my previous runs, but will surely check again in future ones for ingredients. Despite being KH3, locations and the like weren't as easy to find online as you would think.

Yeah, I got fed up searching for specific stuff all across this list of information even when making this post. Compiling all the information, especially the lower score threshold on the flan minigames.

My next project is the KH3 script. That's gonna take a while though. For a lot of my arguments on this board I like to source the game itself with specific dialogue, and BBS DDD 1 2 etc. scripts are all easily accessible. I've yet to find a KH3 script.... which is annoying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
6 months ago#12
Are you sure Pears are ONLY available from that basket in Mt. Olympus? Ugh... I have to leave and re-enter the screen about a thousand times if I want to make Rags to Riches - I need a lot of pears. =_=
No one would miss me. - Roxas
What would it take for me to be like you? - Xion

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
4 months ago#13
Nice sticky.

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
2 months ago#14
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: ElectroSpecter

ElectroSpecter
1 month ago#15
Not to be rude or anything, but why were y'all having trouble finding this information before this sticky post? It's all in the guide here on the website (and has been for a while). I'm just more curious than anything.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#16
ElectroSpecter posted...
Not to be rude or anything, but why were y'all having trouble finding this information before this sticky post? It's all in the guide here on the website (and has been for a while). I'm just more curious than anything.
Honestly didn't check the FAQs. Outside, the information was available, just not organized and put together. I remember just before I put this up there had been discussion on the board on how hard the egg minigame was, and repeated topics about not having all the ingredients, specifically I think the miller mushroom and corona lobster were at fault. I haven't seen any of these topics since, so, mission failed successfully?

I glanced at your faq, good stuff and it has indeed been there for a while. The only difference I saw in my brief search was that you don't have the point requirements on the flan minigames.
Trying to Learn Spanish, help? | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus

User Info: ElectroSpecter

ElectroSpecter
1 month ago#17
Fair enough! Yeah, the Miller Mushroom seemed to have been a sticking point for many people, despite the fact that it turns out it has several locations (and isn't particularly hidden in the Arendelle location). As far as the Flans go, the point requirements are in the guide, just not in the Ingredients section. Might be worth adding though!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. KH3 Ingredients, Meals, Cooking, and Eating Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A