You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I miss shirtless Ansem and zebra Xemnas

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
3 days ago#1
Anyone else?
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
3 days ago#2
They will be missed. Maybe final form MoM will be shirtless and wear leopard patterned pants.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
WOOT! Kingdom Hearts III 2019 hype!

User Info: psolitsa

psolitsa
3 days ago#3
Nothing is missed, if anything they improved the aesthetics of the franchise in this game.
If MoM is going to be shirtless and have (un)fashionable jeans, then it better be on top of a Giant Robot Heartless with him waxing poetry about genes and American politics
"I was never expecting to die on a bed. I'm a cowboy. All I wanted was a place to come home to... just a place to return to after my journeys..."

User Info: Repose

Repose
3 days ago#5
Somehow I'm imagining a shirtless MoM still wearing the hood and idk how that even works.
I'm gonna fix that spaghetti

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
3 days ago#6
Repose posted...
Somehow I'm imagining a shirtless MoM still wearing the hood and idk how that even works.

I imagined that too lmao
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
WOOT! Kingdom Hearts III 2019 hype!

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
2 days ago#7
Kingdom080500 posted...
Repose posted...

I imagined that too lmao

Same.

I think it'd be funny if -- even after his face is revealed -- he goes back to wearing the hood just because he's a dork.
http://i.imgur.com/1LrhmQE.jpg
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. I miss shirtless Ansem and zebra Xemnas