• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zeanoto

Zeanoto
2 years ago#1
Starting a new thread for my own translations and transcriptions since I finally got my copy today. I'll focus on plot stuff and gameplay specifics. If you have a specific request, let me know.

Real Organization XIII: https://pastebin.com/VXN0mJaK
Seven Guardians of Light: https://pastebin.com/KCMkHsfu

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
2 years ago#2
Hrm is there a reason why the stuff about Xion's is in quotes? Like is it actually saying Xion's heart came from the past or did they just remake "the heart of Xion from when she first joined the organization" in the present and put that into a replica? Because I find it weird how all the others from the past are clearly labeled as such.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: SBK91

SBK91
2 years ago#3
Do they list any damage modifiers.

User Info: Kalavinka

Kalavinka
2 years ago#4
Which attacks use the rapid-fire attributes?

Also, can you translate the damage formula (if it’s in there)?

Vanitas

Replica with the heart of the past Vanitas

Wait, then what exactly was the point of his monologue in Monstropolis? Or is that just “the localisation screwed up again”?
It is, as some admiral once said, a trap.
Twitter: Kalavinka92 / PSN: UltimaSpark50

Zeanoto
2 years ago#5
Hirokey123 posted...
Hrm is there a reason why the stuff about Xion's is in quotes? Like is it actually saying Xion's heart came from the past or did they just remake "the heart of Xion from when she first joined the organization" in the present and put that into a replica? Because I find it weird how all the others from the past are clearly labeled as such.

I dunno, but Xion has her own section I'll get to today. The original Japanese for that part is レプリカに「XIII機関に加入して間もないころのシオンの心」が入っている

SBK91 posted...
Do they list any damage modifiers.

Yep; there's a LOT for Sora.

Kalavinka posted...
Which attacks use the rapid-fire attributes?

Only two examples I can find are "Shot" during Intercept Jet (riding Baymax) and "Shoot" for Mountain Coaster.

Kalavinka posted...
Also, can you translate the damage formula (if it’s in there)?

Haven't found it yet (it's a big book), but I'll keep an eye out for it.

User Info: Nalev

Nalev
2 years ago#6
Do they ever address those weird lines that Xehanort says at the end about why he summoned Kingdom Hearts? Really curious if there actually was a mistranslation when he said "Pure and bright."

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
2 years ago#7
Xion was more suited to be a Guardian than Terra tbh.
The Rock 2020

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
2 years ago#8
Zeanoto posted...
I dunno, but Xion has her own section I'll get to today. The original Japanese for that part is レプリカに「XIII機関に加入して間もないころのシオンの心」が入っている

Wow okay yeah that....is not at all helpful nor clarifies like anything so I see why you put it in quotes. Your translation is spot on it just...doesn't actually answer the question.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

Zeanoto
2 years ago#9
It's in brackets in the source, but yeah.

User Info: Hoven

Hoven
2 years ago#10
Master Xehanort Himself (human)

A.K.A The "old man who doesn't want to be an old man" who "have an endless supply of backup plans" is somehow an old man again and acts out of character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHVR485txX8
Everything is different. Try not to dwell on it. Because different can often mean better.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Why does the game keep crashing during combat? Tech Support2 Answers
How do you start up the dlc!? Tech Support5 Answers
Where can I find Portobello? Side Quest2 Answers
Sinister Crystal? Side Quest4 Answers
Best teeny ship? Build2 Answers