• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Visiting arendelle the second time *spoiler*

User Info: diadiadiaz

diadiadiaz
1 week ago#1
Hello everyone,
I am done with arendelle the first run, and now I am going back for the second time. I am visiting the labyrinth the second and I am stuck

The first run I missed my chance to grave the treasure chest with the ice labyrinth map and the 2nd lucky emblem. Both of them are behind a breakable ice wall in the first section of the labryinth before you turn the ice pillars. I missed my chance to grab both of them on my first run through arendelle :( and now I am going back to arendelle for the second time. I spent over 2 hrs in the labryinth looking for that wall... and I can’t find it. I seems to have no access to the beginning area of the labryinth

If you go into the labryinth from the save point, it takes you into the lower tier piller room. If I go into the labryinth with the black hole it takes me to the upper tier. And I just cannot go back to the beginning part of the Labryinth.

Please help I need my lucky emblem and the chest !!

Thank you very much for you help in advances

Thank you

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
1 week ago#2
Twist around the ice pillar in the first room you are warped to.

It will take you down to the beginning of this area.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/

User Info: Zak6009

Zak6009
1 week ago#3
Land at the Gorge where the portal is, instead of the save point inside the Labyrinth. Warp in, in the room with the exit portal there's a new pillar that takes you back to the beginning.

diadiadiaz
1 week ago#4
Thank you so much!! I never thought of that one would take me back to the beginning area. Thank you 🙏🏻

User Info: wishmaster0912

wishmaster0912
1 week ago#5
or you can take the pillar that takes you to the middle tier where the lucky emblem you're looking for is located

diadiadiaz
1 week ago#6
Thank you guys! I got the lucky emblem and the treasure chest :)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Visiting arendelle the second time *spoiler*
  • Topic Archived