• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Port Royal save point??? Can't find one anywhere.

User Info: ShutterBug06

ShutterBug06
1 week ago#1
Anyone know where a save point is in Port Royal? I’ve already collected 300 crabs, but I feel like I’ve scoured this island and haven’t seen one anywhere. It’s late and I’m ready for bed....if anyone know where one is, thanks!

User Info: FinalBossDev

FinalBossDev
1 week ago#2
Right next to where the ship is docked.

User Info: DualArms

DualArms
1 week ago#3
ShutterBug06 posted...
Anyone know where a save point is in Port Royal? I’ve already collected 300 crabs, but I feel like I’ve scoured this island and haven’t seen one anywhere. It’s late and I’m ready for bed....if anyone know where one is, thanks!

Go back to the Dock where your ship is located. After a scene, the Save Point will pop up close to you.
PSN ID: ChaosRaiden999 (Blank Friend Requests will be ignored)
Youtube Channel: https://goo.gl/LJXnb8 | Reviews Blog: https://goo.gl/Qk7uyY

User Info: KurzWeber72

KurzWeber72
1 week ago#4
One on the docks and another at the fort, but the fort one might not show up until after collecting the 300 crabs
Fc:4768-7618-5314
Or 2638-3926-9055

User Info: GodofLaziness

GodofLaziness
1 week ago#5
This s*** was annoying. I had to put my ps4 on rest mode so I can sleep lol. So dumb not to have a safe portal at the beginning of the area. You'll get one the dock after collecting 300 crabs.

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#6
The save points for port royal, there's 3 of them

Docks, town, and fort

Like others have said, they don't "appear" till after you get the 300 crabs, which only takes about 15-30 minutes
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
1 week ago#7
GodofLaziness posted...
This s*** was annoying. I had to put my ps4 on rest mode so I can sleep lol. So dumb not to have a safe portal at the beginning of the area. You'll get one the dock after collecting 300 crabs.

The game has auto saves.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#8
Billysan posted...
GodofLaziness posted...

The game has auto saves.

Also this, and quite frequently
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: GodofLaziness

GodofLaziness
1 week ago#9
Billysan posted...
GodofLaziness posted...

The game has auto saves.

Seriously? Wow literally went through the entire game not knowing this. *facepalm*

User Info: Zak6009

Zak6009
1 week ago#10
GodofLaziness posted...
Billysan posted...
GodofLaziness posted...

The game has auto saves.

Seriously? Wow literally went through the entire game not knowing this. *facepalm*

What did you think that extra file on the load menu was, then?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Port Royal save point??? Can't find one anywhere.
  • Topic Archived