You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Is Tabata>Nomura is confirmed after this game?

User Info: WizardHazard

WizardHazard
4 days ago#1
Both release incomplete games.

Tabata made it up by releasing dlc after dlc.

Nomura said he doesn't want to focus about DLC and might make one but he's not sure.

Tabata cares about players, Nomura doesn't

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
4 days ago#2
Excuse me?

When was KHIII ever an incomplete game?
Nah. KH3 at its worst is still better than FF15 at its best. FF15 is easily one of the most disappointing games I've ever played.
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar

WizardHazard
4 days ago#4
Hypnofeet posted...
Excuse me?

-Twilight Town is extremely small + they removed the wall from which you could access the woods even though it was shown in the trailer.

-Mysterious Tower went from playable in trailers to cutscene only in KH3.

-Scala Ad Caelum and KBGY are empty boss arenas while KH1/2/DDD had huge dungeons as their final worlds.

-The worlds get smaller and smaller hinting that they rushed the later ones.

WizardHazard
4 days ago#5
Queen_of_Lazy89 posted...
Nah. KH3 at its worst is still better than FF15 at its best. FF15 is easily one of the most disappointing games I've ever played.

KH3>FFXV is unarguable.

Tabata being a better developper than Nomura still holds true though as he cared enough to fix his game while Nomura doesn't.

User Info: Lansfield

Lansfield
4 days ago#6
Sora will die in the end of Tabata was the director. Then we'll get extra DLC alternative endings.

No thanks.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
4 days ago#7
WizardHazard posted...
Hypnofeet posted...
Excuse me?

-Twilight Town is extremely small + they removed the wall from which you could access the woods even though it was shown in the trailer.

-Mysterious Tower went from playable in trailers to cutscene only in KH3.

-Scala Ad Caelum and KBGY are empty boss arenas while KH1/2/DDD had huge dungeons as their final worlds.

-The worlds get smaller and smaller hinting that they rushed the later ones.

So it didn't focus on what you wanted therefor incomplete game?
Reading internet jokes- http://tinyurl.com/qdxttnh
Reading a poorly written argument- http://tinyurl.com/o3f3nne

User Info: BloodCurve

BloodCurve
4 days ago#8
WizardHazard posted...

KH3>FFXV is unarguable.

Tabata being a better developper than Nomura still holds true though as he cared enough to fix his game while Nomura doesn't.

It's been like a week since the game came out dude. Even with the DLC FFXV was still pretty crap anyway.

User Info: 587Deathking

587Deathking
4 days ago#9
WizardHazard posted...

KH3>FFXV is unarguable.

It's only been 2 weeks since the game has released or was that how quickly the FF15 season pass dlc was being released?
Reading internet jokes- http://tinyurl.com/qdxttnh
Reading a poorly written argument- http://tinyurl.com/o3f3nne
(edited 4 days ago)
BloodCurve posted...
WizardHazard posted...

KH3>FFXV is unarguable.

It's been like a week since the game came out dude. Even with the DLC FFXV was still pretty crap anyway.

And it was so crappy that it became a liability to Square which caused them for force Tabata to cancel all future DLC for it.
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Is Tabata>Nomura is confirmed after this game?