• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Soo....the Prize Ticket from the Moogles

User Info: Kaeaja

Kaeaja
1 week ago#1
Ive turned in 6 at a time and no Orichalcum+.....

Exactly what is the drop chance of the Orichalcum+ from this? :/

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
1 week ago#2
I've turned in at least 20 and still haven't seen it. Not even sure if it is worth the effort at this point just for an overpowered weapon.

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
1 week ago#3
I'm curious about too because that one of the last 2 I need. The other being the Frozen slider.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#4
eX Calmune posted...
I've turned in at least 20 and still haven't seen it. Not even sure if it is worth the effort at this point just for an overpowered weapon.

It's not that much effort
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: shinryu_omega

shinryu_omega
1 week ago#5
Not sure on the drop percent, but it's fairly rare. Just buy potions one at a time until you have 20 postcards. Then save the game before turning them in. Just load your save file and try again if you don't get Orichalcum+ or Lucky Ring if you're after that.
FC: 1865-2265-6694 IGN: Coma

User Info: Moongeist

Moongeist
1 week ago#6
shinryu_omega posted...
Not sure on the drop percent, but it's fairly rare. Just buy potions one at a time until you have 20 postcards. Then save the game before turning them in. Just load your save file and try again if you don't get Orichalcum+ or Lucky Ring if you're after that.

Buy ingredients one at a time
/**T**\
\ ' ^ ' /

User Info: Zak6009

Zak6009
1 week ago#7
Just buy food for 10 munny, You get a postcard every 5-6, it's a great way to rack a lot up. Mail them all. Rinse and repeat. You'll eventually get it.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
1 week ago#8
I saved 7 and got it along with Lucky Ring, sorry mate
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: Zak6009

Zak6009
1 week ago#9
shinryu_omega posted...

Lucky Ring? Is that another one-time item from that? I guess I'm not done...

User Info: Marcx629

Marcx629
1 week ago#10
Idk the rate. I got it after 6 cards, one of my friends in less time and another in only 2.

I recommend just saving before you turn them in.
You might be surprised
3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 NNID: AgentMarcx
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Soo....the Prize Ticket from the Moogles
  • Topic Archived