• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Any Keyblade you got attached to and still use?

User Info: KH2FMguy

KH2FMguy
1 week ago#1
I just went absolutely nuts over Favorite Deputy when I got it, and I still use it to this day. I haven't made it to the final boss, but I'm thinking about taking it off just now in favor of the Nano Gear.

I got attached to it not for the Toy Story origin, but the transformations it has. I loved the hammer form, and the drill arm form, as a hammer is one of my favorite weapons, and I'm a Gurren Lagann fanboy. I'm just nuts for it.

What about you guys?

User Info: hdx514

hdx514
1 week ago#2
Once you go Ultima you never go back.

User Info: Doublesouba

Doublesouba
1 week ago#3
I'm assuming this is not including Ultima. I used Kingdom Key throughout the whole game. I like that it's balanced, so I feel like I can use magic and physical attacks without worrying about switching weapons. I also like the one you get from the last world, but I wish it was a point stronger in each area.
MSI Z97 Gaming 7 MoBo, i5 4690k, 16GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS GTX 1080 Strix. Proud owner of an '86 Chevy El Camino.

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
1 week ago#4
Classic Tone for me, it's a story of love, of hate, a real after school special.

Also Ever After basically almost never left my equipment when I got it.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
1 week ago#5
Kingdom key

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
1 week ago#6
I think I've developed Stockholm syndrome for Dawn til Dusk.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjxVfWzgVI

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 week ago#7
Shooting Star is my baby. Loved it ever since we first saw it in the E3 2015 trailer.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
WOOT! Kingdom Hearts III 2019 hype!

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
1 week ago#8
Nano Gear and Ever after is going to be mainstays for me.
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...

User Info: JustSnilloc

JustSnilloc
1 week ago#9
I used Shooting Star almost exclusively until the end. The Pirates keyblade got some good usage in too whenever magic ran out.
[J.S.] "The Lost King"
0==={}:::::::::::::::x:::::::::::::::{}===0

User Info: dabestgamerYT

dabestgamerYT
1 week ago#10
Ultima Weapon, because I've been a sucker for that weapon since KH1.

I've actually taken a shine to Hunny Spout because it inflicts Slow on enemies (or at least I think so, if I'm not crazy).

And the last slot... debating between Starlight and Kingdom Key, because I do like Ancient Light and Ars Arcanum. So... I dunno.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Any Keyblade you got attached to and still use?
  • Topic Archived