• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. All Lucky Emblem & Treasure Chest Locations Guide (World Names Spoiler)
BigEDole posted...
I also found this which I thought was pretty great, has a map representation of all chests/lucky emblems.

https://samurai-gamers.com/kingdom-hearts-3/olympus-map-collectibles/

I've only looked at the Olympus map, figure we can use this topic to collect useful links for collectibles. It made me wonder, is there any way to bring up the map other than the mini map? Wondering if this guy is drawing the maps himself.

Good- thanks for that. I was watching the video, but it was taking a while to find where the Lucky Emblems, etc. were without timestamps.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: tls4gatorbait

tls4gatorbait
1 year ago#32
If you're going to make a sticky for something like this it should at least be a written guide in order of appearance on the gummiphone. 20+ minute video guides are f***ing stupid

User Info: EAims

EAims
1 year ago#33
tls4gatorbait posted...
If you're going to make a sticky for something like this it should at least be a written guide in order of appearance on the gummiphone. 20+ minute video guides are f***ing stupid

You could always make your own if it bothers you that much.
A b c d e f guy, h I j k l m n o buddy, q r s t u fwend, w x eh! and (pfft). These are the Canadian ABC's, Susie likes hairy b**** what do you think of these?

User Info: BlueInfinity

BlueInfinity
11 months ago#34
Dustin1280 posted...
For people that prefer video guides, this is great.

But if you would prefer a text/picture guide then this is the best option right now and it's done very well.
http://www.powerpyx.com/kingdom-hearts-3-collectibles-guide-treasures-lucky-emblems/

Absolutely the best guides hands down. The text guides definitely are the best way to find everything. Thanks for the suggestion.
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger

User Info: ElectroSpecter

ElectroSpecter
11 months ago#35
BlueInfinity posted...
Absolutely the best guides hands down. The text guides definitely are the best way to find everything. Thanks for the suggestion.

The guide right here on the site has maps, which you may find even more useful! ;)

User Info: BigEDole

BigEDole
11 months ago#36
Yeah, I switched to the FAQ hosted here. It's great, and has pictures of everything on top of the maps.
psn: Ellery01

User Info: divine_hyoga

divine_hyoga
5 months ago#37
Thank you very much, great work!

The only treasures left to me in San Fransokyo are the last one and the first one of the penultime treasure file in the treasures menu list, anyone knows where are?

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
4 months ago#38
Ooh sticky.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. All Lucky Emblem & Treasure Chest Locations Guide (World Names Spoiler)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A