• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. All Lucky Emblem & Treasure Chest Locations Guide (World Names Spoiler)
(message deleted)

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
1 year ago#12
You are a life saver on the Lucky Emblems. It took me until the Frozen world to realize they may not all be indentations in a wall.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: brookesybomb

brookesybomb
1 year ago#13
Takuya Lee posted...
You are a life saver on the Lucky Emblems. It took me until the Frozen world to realize they may not all be indentations in a wall.

oh just you wait, they get FAR more... tedious later on. some of the emblems are straight up evil with how they were incorporated

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
1 year ago#14
brookesybomb posted...
Takuya Lee posted...

oh just you wait, they get FAR more... tedious later on. some of the emblems are straight up evil with how they were incorporated

So I've heard. That's why I'm putting off the big search to endgame or post game.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.

User Info: brookesybomb

brookesybomb
1 year ago#15
Takuya Lee posted...
brookesybomb posted...
Takuya Lee posted...

So I've heard. That's why I'm putting off the big search to endgame or post game.

I dont blame you, doing it all when you unlock Glide will make alot of it ALOT faster aswell

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#16
Tag
"His signature bothered me to the point I was willing to spend two dollars and twenty five cents." - r4X0r
So I collected all the emblems today and watched the secret ending/teaser trailer. Either this will be a new side KH game most likely or a DLC? It takes place in Shibuya but the name of the movie is the video game within KH3 from Toy Story 3 you see in the TV ad. So I suppose Sora and Riku are inside that video game for the next thing we get to play from Kingdom Hearts?
Japanese Role-playing games are my favourite. Final Fantasy is my top favourite video game franchise.

User Info: Alt_Assault

Alt_Assault
1 year ago#18
Cool

User Info: bnmac

bnmac
1 year ago#19
I got all emblems and didn't get the Mickey clasp. Any ideas?

User Info: Dustin1280

Dustin1280
1 year ago#20
For people that prefer video guides, this is great.

But if you would prefer a text/picture guide then this is the best option right now and it's done very well.
http://www.powerpyx.com/kingdom-hearts-3-collectibles-guide-treasures-lucky-emblems/
RIP: Canuklehead, Karma: 1369 // RIP: Gen_Lee_Enfield, Karma: 1731 //
RIP: Orlando of the Axe, Karma: 1642 // RIP nayr626 Karma: 4395 --They delivered!
(edited 1 year ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. All Lucky Emblem & Treasure Chest Locations Guide (World Names Spoiler)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A