• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Amazon says it's delayed till 2/4, but can't find any confirmation.

User Info: LinkinLawg

LinkinLawg
1 week ago#1
I got this email a couple days ago:

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on January 25, 2015 (Order# 108-9602030-1660230). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Kingdom Hearts III - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: February 04, 2019 - February 08, 2019

We'll make every effort to get the delayed items to you as soon as possible. Any other items in this order will be shipped according to the delivery dates listed on Your Orders:

I preordered this 4 years ago, when they had a $40 special on it. Now it's saying delayed till 2/4. What's up with that? No other sources say it's delayed a few days.
10 years at GameFAQS!

User Info: Brocknoth

Brocknoth
1 week ago#2
Hmm interesting.
"You don't scare me. I play Touhou."
~ http://www.backloggery.com/brocknoth ~

User Info: Neuralreaper945

Neuralreaper945
1 week ago#3
I believe it just means that you will get the game later, not that the game is delayed.
Kh3-1-29-2019
Psn and Xbox gamertag: NeuralREAPER945

User Info: _wwKd_

_wwKd_
1 week ago#4
Sucks man.

I'm getting mine Jan 28th 9PM.

I just went in today and paid it off and my GameStop told me they're doing an event.
Yeezy Season Fast Approaching.
What Would Kobe Do? LoL GT:YeezusWest

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
1 week ago#5
Yeah, I was nervous about things like that happening ordering online. So I just ordered from the store.

Gotta get this s*** day 1
http://i.imgur.com/1LrhmQE.jpg
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."

User Info: rpggamer29

rpggamer29
1 week ago#6
slmcknett posted...
Yeah, I was nervous about things like that happening ordering online. So I just ordered from the store.

Gotta get this s*** day 1

Same. If It projects later than day 1, I will cancel and just get it at Gamestop.

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 week ago#7
This is why I double dipped and got the digital version as well. They can take as long as they want, I'm definitely still playing the game on release.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
WOOT! Kingdom Hearts III 2019 hype!

User Info: tomo012

tomo012
1 week ago#8
Amazon is also showing the deluxe edition as unavailable.
-The biggest oxymoron ever is an open-minded liberal.

User Info: assassin243

assassin243
1 week ago#9
thats weird. Amazon hasnt sent me an email about some delay. still says im getting it the 29th

User Info: SirBuckford

SirBuckford
1 week ago#10
assassin243 posted...
thats weird. Amazon hasnt sent me an email about some delay. still says im getting it the 29th
"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves." -C.S. Lewis
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Amazon says it's delayed till 2/4, but can't find any confirmation.
  • Topic Archived