• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Looks like there's some gameplay elements from FFXV here.

User Info: psolitsa

psolitsa
1 week ago#1
Magic affecting terrain, Sora taking photos, cooking meals that give status boosts. Think those were Nomura's ideas for FFXV? Or maybe he just liked them and added them to his game.

User Info: YungLeviathan

YungLeviathan
1 week ago#2
A lot of those elements are commonplace in a lot of popular games nowadays.

FFXV was one of the first ones to do it, as it did a lot of innovations, but I highly doubt any of them had to do with Nomura outside of the core combat.

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 week ago#3
At least magic isn't a stupid expendable resource and there's no car on rails that can't leave the road.
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094
1 week ago#4
Yeah. It's such a stupid way to do magic. It sucked in Days, it sucked in FFXV and it will suck the next time some idiot tries to do it again.
I shouldn't have to clarify it's my opinion. You should assume that already.

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 week ago#5
Nomura had nothing to do with XV other than character designs.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
WOOT! Kingdom Hearts III 2019 hype!

User Info: Phantasia_fan

Phantasia_fan
1 week ago#6
zombie_basher13 posted...
At least magic isn't a stupid expendable resource and there's no car on rails that can't leave the road.

You know XV has an off-road car right?
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2961379/
Currently playing: Red Dead Redemption 2, Final Fantasy XIV, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 week ago#7
Phantasia_fan posted...

That was added awhile after I was finished with the game at 150 hours, so I played the entire game with the on rail car.
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: YungLeviathan

YungLeviathan
1 week ago#8
Phantasia_fan posted...

That was added awhile after I was finished with the game at 150 hours, so I played the entire game with the on rail car.

I’d highly recommend you play the game again.

The amount of improvements made is staggering, to be quite honest...

User Info: Chaosguy6777

Chaosguy6777
1 week ago#9

Ummmmm the car in ff15 can go off road.....
*facepalm*

User Info: Duey

Duey
1 week ago#10
Several games have done all that before XV.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Looks like there's some gameplay elements from FFXV here.
  • Topic Archived