• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. The leaker is losing his mind, can't get Ultima weapon.

User Info: L0rdCrump

L0rdCrump
1 week ago#1
He did all 14 battle portals and got all secret reports and still can't upgrade the ultima weapon. The last thing to do is play the minigames and see if that gives Orichalcum+.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
1 week ago#2
Probably didn't do 100 acre wood because he's a monster
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...

User Info: L0rdCrump

L0rdCrump
1 week ago#3
He mickey emblem'd it along with most the stuff besides mini-games. So, its either from these minigames or locked until a update, lol.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

User Info: Kosuke101

Kosuke101
1 week ago#4
The way he's reacting makes me a bit worried. I know I'll enjoy it but boy I'm expecting A LOT of disappointment from the fans soon.

User Info: Code_Geass_CC

Code_Geass_CC
1 week ago#5
He complains about lack of content, but is now complaining there's too much content so he can't get Ultima Weapon.

Also, he's caught in another lie. He once said O+ had to be synthed from regular Orichalcums. But if that was the case he wouldn't be having trouble getting them. He's gotten enough Orichalcums to get Donald and Goofy's ultima weapons afterall. He showed all the synth menus, and there wasn't a single O+ that he could synth.

But I'm sure certain people will still believe him.

User Info: Silverclaw

Silverclaw
1 week ago#6
The fact that he is "threatening" to drop his rating of the game by a point because of the synthesis grind is hilarious. What a spoiled baby

User Info: DXLelouch24

DXLelouch24
1 week ago#7
no Ultima grind can be worse than KH1FM
NOTHING

User Info: InugamiGuru

InugamiGuru
1 week ago#8
DXLelouch24 posted...
no Ultima grind can be worse than KH1FM
NOTHING

I just started a playthrough of KH1FM. Never beat the game before but I gotta ask......how bad is the grind?

User Info: zombie_basher13

zombie_basher13
1 week ago#9
No content guys

30 hour game guys
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 week ago#10
zombie_basher13 posted...
No content guys

30 hour game guys

Lmao right. What a b****. The guy keeps getting worse and worse, showing how hilariously bad he is at KH games.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
WOOT! Kingdom Hearts III 2019 hype!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. The leaker is losing his mind, can't get Ultima weapon.
  • Topic Archived