• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Do you guys think Olympus will continue the tradition of hosting a FF character?

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
1 week ago#1
And who do you think it could be? Who would you want, personally? Anyone think/hope Zack shows back up?
NNID, PSN, and GT: Waluigi1
DD:DA Pawn: Xekoben the support mage

User Info: SNRGTCgamer

SNRGTCgamer
1 week ago#2
Probably not this time around but I wouldn't mind world revisit DLC involving Lightning from FFXIII interacting with Hades.
"You either die a noob, or live long enough to see yourself become a hacker."

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 week ago#3
I'm bringing Sephy back (yeah)
Them other boys don't know how to act (yeah)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: FinalXemnas

FinalXemnas
1 week ago#4
Not having an FF character wouldn't be the first Olympus tradition broken.
Alex Jones' powder gives you a shriveled weewee.

User Info: Orihime00sama

Orihime00sama
1 week ago#5
Waluigi1 posted...
Anyone think/hope Zack shows back up?

Yeah, I hope he becomes back. If Aerith survived, Zack can survive too.
Looking forward to KH3 and FFVIIR
"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

User Info: xeno_x-blade20

xeno_x-blade20
1 week ago#6
I have to admit that I don't really think we'll get another FF character there, considering the Titans seem to be taking the majority of the spotlight here. I think it'd be a bit crowded to have all four of them, and then an extra FF character alongside that. That said, if there were one, Lightning would fit fantastically considering the plot of her game. In terms of who I'd like to see though, either Zack's return, since I feel like BBS set up Zack having something to do with the Cloud/Sephiroth feud just like the original game, or Noctis since I like him as a character and he's another of Nomura's creations (plus the chance to see Sora and Noctis together would be too good). Bonus points if he were a boss and had access to the Armiger, probably as a DM.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy

User Info: Waluigi1

Waluigi1
1 week ago#7
I could see Lightning being there.
NNID, PSN, and GT: Waluigi1
DD:DA Pawn: Xekoben the support mage

User Info: Johngamerfan

Johngamerfan
1 week ago#8
I wished there was at least One FF Character in Olympus but if we don't get a FF Character in Olympus then i'm going to be Mad.

User Info: xeno_x-blade20

xeno_x-blade20
1 week ago#9
Johngamerfan posted...
I wished there was at least One FF Character in Olympus but if we don't get a FF Character in Olympus then i'm going to be Mad.

But would you also be Rude?
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy

User Info: dsaddict

dsaddict
1 week ago#10
Just a moogle.
"I look like a boss, I feel like a boss, I taste like a boss..." Max B
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Do you guys think Olympus will continue the tradition of hosting a FF character?
  • Topic Archived