Is there not much gravity in TWTNW or did Sora learn to un up buildings?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Is there not much gravity in TWTNW or did Sora learn to un up buildings?

User Info: alexczas

alexczas
3 weeks ago#1
I know there shouldn’t be much thought to this but it’s always bothered me that Sora was able to do insane parkour in TWTNW but nowhere else in the game lol

Title is suppoesed to say run
"Dragons don't like shoes"~me 2016

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 weeks ago#2
Nah that's just endgame Sora being badass. If gravity was at play, you'd be able to tell with normal jumps like how on the dragon's back we can jump super high or like Deep Space of BBS
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
3 weeks ago#3
Reaction commands were meant to show off Sora's growth, the fact he pulls a bunch of amazing reaction commands in the final world DIRECTLY after Roxas begins to fully unify with Sora helps show how much more powerful Sora is becoming. Like after this he gets final form which is how he regains the power to glide without fairy dust this time, and then in the final series of Xemnas battle Sora uses super glide as part of the scripted stuff he does. It's all meant to highlight and show how much Sora has grown.

If you notice Sora's reaction commands become more and more impressive and elaborate as the game goes on giving you the sense that Sora is gradually becoming better. Sora never actually truly loses his amazing acrobatic skills post KH2 either, he keeps them in DDD with flowmotion and he uses an even more impressive version of them in KH3 with the freeflow system.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: MrSprings

MrSprings
3 weeks ago#4
Hirokey123 posted...
Sora never actually truly loses his amazing acrobatic skills post KH2 either, he keeps them in DDD with flowmotion and he uses an even more impressive version of them in KH3 with the freeflow system.

I'm excited to see what it looks like when someone really good at the game plays KH3.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist."- GC

User Info: SDragonTidal

SDragonTidal
3 weeks ago#5
sora is a gary stu he can do anything

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 weeks ago#6
SDragonTidal posted...

*looks at ddd ending*
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: King_of_Nubs

King_of_Nubs
3 weeks ago#7
SDragonTidal posted...

A gary stu is when a character is powerful out of nowhere and can do no wrong.
Sora has been steadily gaining strength over literal years and chose Kairi over Riku.
Actually. Kairi will become a nort and or Vanitas WILL become a light.
June 12, 2018. 8:13 PM PDT

User Info: xeno_x-blade20

xeno_x-blade20
3 weeks ago#8
Yeah, I'd say pretty much the latter. We've even seen him doing some pretty acrobatic moves, beyond just wall-running, in the Rock Titan sequence alone, and that's supposed to be Sora's first world before he even gets his new outfit.
Roman titles, Latin names, Japanese characters, Western vehicles, and Arthurian weapons. - Final Fantasy

User Info: TsunamiRoar

TsunamiRoar
3 weeks ago#9
Well...I mean, he now permanently has the ability to run up almost any vertical surface in the game...so I think Sora can just do it.
Armor won't help the heart stay sharp.

User Info: ZeroX91

ZeroX91
3 weeks ago#10
TsunamiRoar posted...
Well...I mean, he now permanently has the ability to run up almost any vertical surface in the game...so I think Sora can just do it.

Its just special shoes...you know like those dirtbikes that can go up 90 degree angles. Cant remember what they are called.
Let that child alone.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Is there not much gravity in TWTNW or did Sora learn to un up buildings?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived