• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Anyone disappointed with the Disney worlds?

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
3 months ago#1
I am. But then I don't watch the 3D movies except Toy Story. Heard they're good, but I dunno. Saw the first Incredibles...it was ok.

Game's still gonna be superb though. Don't ask me which worlds I would have preferred either. Except Darkwing Duck. I needed a Darkwing Duck. Negaduck would have been a perfect Heartless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D809OzU42Wo

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#2
Isn't Negaduck to Darkwing like what Vanitas is to Ventus? That probably could have worked.

Also, I can't say I'm surprised that the new worlds are from the 3D movies, and I can't say that those movies are bad... but I do feel as if not having Agrabah and/or Halloween Town kinda... breaks the tradition of the other main numbered KH games. =/
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

User Info: BusterBlue

BusterBlue
3 months ago#3
I’m excited. Every choice so far ranges from a good-amazing movie.

I’ve never been a big fan of The Incredibles either - I found both of them just decent.
*Disney Historian in Training*

User Info: Johngamerfan

Johngamerfan
3 months ago#4
This game needs more 2D Worlds

User Info: UltimaKitty

UltimaKitty
3 months ago#5
Nope. All great so far. I didnt want pirates at first, but it Looks amazing.
Please stop reading this signature

User Info: Nes_Mettaur

Nes_Mettaur
3 months ago#6
I do kind of wish there were more classic/2D worlds, since it'd be a lot of fun to see their artstyles fully realized. That said, I don't think any world in the game looks bad so far and (Arendelle aside) they all come from fantastic movies.

I mean, maybe the Caribbean doesn't? Never saw At World's End.
Official Dr. Mario of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: Drizzy_Drizake

Drizzy_Drizake
3 months ago#7
Not even a little. TS has always been my most wanted world so that already made things perfect. Every other choice has been awesome.
In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces - Zapp

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#8
Nes_Mettaur posted...
I mean, maybe the Caribbean doesn't? Never saw At World's End.

I didn't see World's End, but I did see clips of Barbossa (or is that Davy Jones? I don't know) with that squid head of his and it looks pretty spot on in the trailer.
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

User Info: cnking2

cnking2
3 months ago#9
I want more 2D worlds, I could have done without BH6.
Biggest Crash Bandicoot fan on Smash 4 Board!

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
3 months ago#10
Let's see:

From a film standpoint I like:
Pirates
Toy Story
Hercules

From a world standpoint I like them all simply due to how interesting the level designs look.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing.
http://psnprofiles.com/wwinterj - http://i.imgur.com/kDysIcd.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts III
  3. Anyone disappointed with the Disney worlds?
  • Topic Archived